Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's better? Mexican food or Puerco Rican food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    oh gawd, here we go again, why do you guys always bring up the size country? if u want to thank someone thank the africans that came to the island man.

size of a country doesnt make the food more delicious lmao.

i remember on the food network that said that food most liked in the US was mexican and chinese food...
    Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
    i believe brotha, but where's the proof????

shoot i can say the greatest chef on earth had a mexican plate and cried cause it was so good but if theres no proof THEN IM BS'in!!!!

Last edited by DondiNeverLeft; 08-03-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

thats better! thanks for the proof!

still fully believe that mexican food is better!

Comment

we worldwide! LOL

Comment

@ me not realising the TS thread name 'PuerCO Rico' .

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            @ me not realising the TS thread name 'PuerCO Rico' .
            your not alone, i just noticed it lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              Puerto Rican food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Mexican food any day of the week.

Any body can take a taco shell or a tortilla and put chopped up tomatoes sour cream , lettuce and any other cooked meat in it , put some hot sauce and eat it.

And dont get me wrong , I love mexican food.

But Puerto Rican food HAS MORE VARIETY , MORE TASTE , and lets be serious.

A man cant survive of tacos , burritos , and enchiladas. Thats not real food.

Ill give u one of my fathers , arroz con bistec y cebollas , y frijoles rojos with some platanitos or tostones and youll fall in love.
              That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by G DOG View Post
                Mexican food >>>>> ****ty ass islander food.

I mean Mexican food has restaurants and even commercial chains (even though it's not REAL mexican food) and you can barely find a place where they sell ****ty ass pichos.
                i don't know, bro. Maybe the fact that there's alot more Mexicans in America compared to Ricans might have something to do with that.

I mean, don't get me wrong, playa. Both ethnic dishes are good('Rican gets my vote though).

I find Mexican food to be one-dimensional. Hmm, lemme guess, what's in a taco. Lettuce, tomato, onions. Hmm, what's in a burrito, lemme guess.. lettuce, tomato, onions. What's in a rolled taco, tomato, onions and lettuce.

Now, to the PR side. All I gotta say is, WTF is with the tostones. It ain't nothin' but fried plantains, **** ain't got no taste.

Anyway, Overall, is Puerto Rican food pretty much the same things as Cuban food ?

Comment

Cuban food is best

Comment

Puerto rican food for the win. It depends where you live if you live on the east coast mainly new york, illinois, or even florida you have lots of puerto rican food. the west coast has mostly mexican food.

Comment

Originally posted by Wcruz View Post
                      Puerto rican food for the win. It depends where you live if you live on the east coast mainly new york, illinois, or even florida you have lots of puerto rican food. the west coast has mostly mexican food.
                      I actually find it easier to find Mexican restaurants in NY than Puerto Rican restaurants

Comment

Working...
                      X