No announcement yet.

Arizona Sheriff Joe's head: Mexican drug cartel offers $1M price for Arpaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    You make it seem like America owns everyone in War when yall couldn't beat Vietnam and their Communist allies (when yall had the better technology).

and please the war in Iraq is far from over, if you think the US is winning this war then you're out of your damn mind.
    That's because the politicians won't let us simply kill everybody and leave. It's kind of hard to kill your enemy when they are cowards and use the civilian population as shields. Altruism is America's strength and weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      First what is racist about that statement? Please tell me where I mentioned race? Report me for Nationalism if you want but how about you report the dick who said that quote "they would be sending us yankees back in body bags". So STFU and report that.
      Hey ******, your message was racist too. So basically you said that you're willing to join the army so fast if they go to war with Mexico. Why so fast? & why not rejoin now?.............because you obviously hate Mexicans.

But I said J/K which means just kidding. Don't distort my words. I didn't report **** @sshole.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
        Hey ******, your message was racist too. So basically you said that you're willing to join the army so fast if they go to war with Mexico. Why so fast? & why not rejoin now?.............because you obviously hate Mexicans.

But I said J/K which means just kidding. Don't distort my words. I didn't report **** @sshole.
        I don't hate Mexicans, I hate mexican gangsters, and people who glorify that lifestyle. I'd join up with the quickness because I support my country against all threats.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          I don't hate Mexicans, I hate mexican gangsters, and people who glorify that lifestyle. I'd join up with the quickness because I support my country against all threats.
          then why in the world fuk arent you in iraq dumbass?

Comment

where do i collect

Comment

arpaio looks under his bed every night for mexicans! and his wife dreams of a latin lover every night - could you imagine living with an a..hole like him?

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                OMG. We killed over 100,000 ****s. We did what was asked for us. We ended Communism in Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  I did a tour already numb nutts.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    got em coach!!!

green k'd!

Comment

that dude had mike tyson locked up too, if for nothing else, do it for mr. tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X