Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO : Rabagiyo!!!!!! Get your ass in here!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
    Did his Ch@mp@Mex account get banned?
    who cares?! he has like 5 alts... and all 5 are ducking me!!! .

NO RABA!! I WONT STOP THIS THREAD AND BECOME YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND!!!

THE **** STORM WILL CONTINUE!!!!!

Comment

YOU CAN COME OUT RABA!!!!!
      Last edited by freeloada; 06-18-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DUCKER IN BOXING SCENE!!!

OMFG

btw, who is hotter than Vida anyway?!

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          OMFG

btw, who is hotter than Vida anyway?!
          WTF are you talking about ??

This isn't a ask a casual questions thread.. this is a Rabagiyo get your ass out here and stop ducking me thread?!?

All casual questions will be sent as a Private message to my INBOX!!! not on this thread!!! this thread is only to call out that wanna-be mexican hype job RABA!!!!

Comment

raba's girl singing

Comment

he dont want none of this Boricua... I'll bash this dude!!! He wont get away with this blasphemy!!!

Im about to start making post cards like Cab did JuanMa!!! Except i'll be in TJ next to the big ass Mexican flag near the boarder and it will say....

Where's Rabagiyo???
              dont say mexicans man, if you wanna talk **** about mexicans, call me out in the thunderdome ,lol, nyahahahahaha, i dont give a **** about ragabiyos ***** ass, he doesnt respond for **** to my calls even when he began to try to act hard on me but within 2 seconds he wanted truce, lol, nyahahahahahahaha
              dont call out mexicans homie cause i will eat you alivein your own thread or the thunderdomelol, nyahahahahahaha

hey ragabiyo, u can kiss my hairy brown ass you ***** ass whiny little piece of degenerate scum, lol, nyahahahahahaha

cry me a river and you will never get a truce from me, lol, nyahahahaha

drink this bottle raga, it will help you and your whiny ass up as you nag all day long, lol, nyahahahahaha, u will never get a truce from me, that said, go **** yourself raga

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                dont say mexicans man, if you wanna talk **** about mexicans, call me out in the thunderdome ,lol, nyahahahahaha, i dont give a **** about ragabiyos ***** ass, he doesnt respond for **** to my calls even when he began to try to act hard on me but within 2 seconds he wanted truce, lol, nyahahahahahahaha
                dont call out mexicans homie cause i will eat you alivein your own thread or the thunderdomelol, nyahahahahahaha

hey ragabiyo, u can kiss my hairy brown ass you ***** ass whiny little piece of degenerate scum, lol, nyahahahahahaha

cry me a river and you will never get a truce from me, lol, nyahahahaha

drink this bottle raga, it will help you and your whiny ass up as you nag all day long, lol, nyahahahahaha, u will never get a truce from me, that said, go **** yourself raga

Who the **** said anything about mexicans? I didnt say anything about mexicans.. This is aint a thread about boricuas vs mexicans...

this is about a certain ***** MADE VIRGIN MEXICAN!!! (RabaGAYo)

**** RABA!!!

And relax pinche way... I dont care about starting a war with Mexico.. We're all united to take on the Pinoys..

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBud View Post
                  raba's girl singing

This better not be the fine breezy he's talking about....

Comment

Who the **** said anything about mexicans? I didnt say anything about mexicans.. This is aint a thread about boricuas vs mexicans...

this is about a certain ***** MADE VIRGIN MEXICAN!!! (RabaGAYo)

**** RABA!!!

And relax pinche way... I dont care about starting a war with Mexico.. We're all united to take on the Pinoys..
                    my bad, man, i thought this weas about ragas ***** ass getting you upset at all mexicans which i thought was unnessary ,lol, nyahahahahahahahahahaha

ragabiyo is a spineless little trick, lol, nyahahahahahahahas, youll probably never hear from his stupid little ***** ass again , lol, nyahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      my bad, man, i thought this weas about ragas ***** ass getting you upset at all mexicans which i thought was unnessary ,lol, nyahahahahahahahahahaha

ragabiyo is a spineless little trick, lol, nyahahahahahahahas, youll probably never hear from his stupid little ***** ass again , lol, nyahahahahahahaha
                      Nope.. I'm rican.. i have no beef with mexicans.. unless A rican is fighting a mexican.. ie. Trinidad/DLH, Cotto/Marg, camacho/Limon, trinidad/vargas.. Then we are at war!!!!

I was in TJ last month and the locals showed me love.. Good spot.. gets a bad name because of all the cartels and **** but always a good time..

Now that that's out the way...

**** RABA!!!! :****you:

that sorry ****er will give me whats mine sooner or later.. until then this thread will be alive... Once again Raba.. I dont want to be your friend on Facebook!! we're not friends estupida!!! not untill you give me what's rightfully mine!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X