No announcement yet.

this is Real Mexican Hip-Hop for all you ignorant hoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rabagiyo- View Post
    That's real mexican music, Don't listen to this dumbass mexican poster trying to say mexican hip hop is good when it's just a bunch of dumb ****.

Arriva Tijuana a la verga
    hahaha!!! calmada putilla, Mexican Hip-Hop is in another level for your feeble minded ass, you stuck on that dumb ****, ya deja el perico te esta chingando la mente

HIP-HOP LIVES WORLD WIDE, **** them ignorant mexicanos pinche verguenza me la pelan putas ahaha!

Comment

Tijuana rappers>>>>Puerto Rico rappers

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
        hahaha!!! calmada putilla, Mexican Hip-Hop is in another level for your feeble minded ass, you stuck on that dumb ****, ya deja el perico te esta chingando la mente

HIP-HOP LIVES WORLD WIDE, **** them ignorant mexicanos pinche verguenza me la pelan putas ahaha!
        Y eres de Tijuana y San Diego?

That's my ****ing backyard and foos like you are what we wipe our ass with, Dumb ****ing ****. You're probably some ghetto ass chola from Barrio Logan that can't even afford a ride in the trolley to the border ****ing pathetic ass ***** de donde eres puta aver si tan hombresito?

Comment

Look at this thread, I posted real Mexican music not this dumbass bull**** you're talking about. PR actually makes good hip hop you ****ing ******.
          oh right marico, tell me why the **** is better? the rhyme schemes? the subject matter? the intricate complex rhyming patters???

ha! mierdero you dont have a clue go back to school

Comment

oh ****, raba calling him out

let me know if you need help raba

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post

**** no.... dumbass cholas like him is what me and my boys eat for breakfast over here... Nothing but dumb ass mother****ers that ride all day in the trolley

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post

post some pr rap to continue to embarrass this baboso..

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                  Tijuana rappers>>>>Puerto Rico rappers
                  Only in number of bums! jajaja

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    Only in number of bums! jajaja
                    How about next time your more original instead of trying to be funny using the same joke in every thread hmmm?

K thank you.

Comment

Y eres de Tijuana y San Diego?

That's my ****ing backyard and foos like you are what we wipe our ass with, Dumb ****ing ****. You're probably some ghetto ass chola from Barrio Logan that can't even afford a ride in the trolley to the border ****ing pathetic ass ***** de donde eres puta aver si tan hombresito?
                      orale asta sicario me salio el wey hahahahahaha! mierdero chinga a tu puta madre hometown Morelia, Michoacan, i live in Oceanside Cali and own a house in Tijuana, calle Libertad De Expresion, cayle cuando quieras puta, bring tu mami pa que me la coja bien cabron.

Comment

Working...
                      X