Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but that was when I was in elementary school, where alot of people are ignorant

Comment

back in High school 10th grade, i had a Colombian friend and we where cool, dude used to rap but honestly he wasn't good, one day we had an argument so i ****ed his ass up.

also in high school but in 9th grade some ****in Salvadorian pissed me off cause dude was talking mad **** about my soccer team Monarcas Morelia, dude was a barcelona fan so i had nothing to say, cause i too am a barca fan, i nearly jabed that pendejo

now back to more recent times, while being looked up in Vista County Jail, i was very good friends with a Guatemalian who was actually born in el salvador but moved on the early years of his life to Guatemala, dude was a ****in trip

when i got transfered to East Mesa detention facility, i met a Puerto rican who was pretty cool, dude thought he was the only one of the black set who could talk to us Mexicans cause he was the only one who could speak spanish, one time dude nearly fought an Iraqi because he was talking to the Mexicans, dude thought the Brothers/others couldn't talk at all to any other group ha! but over all dude was chill, but that fool snored loud as a mutha****er, good thing dude left in a few weeks

Comment

Damn! I thought that all of us here would have at least one experience where we were discriminated because of where we were from.

I haven't been discriminated lately. It's been years and I hope it stays that way.

Good to see that we all can get along here.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
          Yes, but that was when I was in elementary school, where alot of people are ignorant
          you said u live in puerto rico?

Comment

Yes I am Puerto Rican , and I have met many people that dont like Puerto Ricans , mainly because they say we are U.S citizens and we have it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
              Damn! I thought that all of us here would have at least one experience where we were discriminated because of where we were from.

I haven't been discriminated lately. It's been years and I hope it stays that way.

Good to see that we all can get along here.
              the only people who discriminated me where other Mexicans, i've mention this before, while attending elementary school in a small city named Quiroga in Michoacan, i was living at the time in a small town called San Andres, well the dumb mofos at the school called me "indio" simply because i was coming from SA and there is mostly indigenous people living there, the Purepecha language was spoken there also spanish, well they talked ****, i would just **** them up, then after school several times the ***ots try to jump me, so i would run all the way to the bus, with 7-8 dudes behind, every now and then someone would get a hold of my shirt so i would jab the ***ots, lived them with bruised eyes and cheeks, funny thing most people calling me"indio" had darker skin than me ha! now thats some bull****

Comment

I have never been discriminated by anybody in my life.......around here the word discrimination does not exist.

Comment

Desert where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                    I have never been discriminated by anybody in my life.......around here the word discrimination does not exist.
                    yeah because people are gonna go around and discriminate people and get handcuffed....its there you just dont see it dumb coconut..

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                      LMAO You're one funny dude. I can't believe that. Not even by whites?

Down here, sometimes whites and blacks discriminate Latinos.

Comment

Working...
                      X