• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    sicario u need backup n!gga?
    Nahh I dont need back up, but u can help me fu.ck this ***** up if u want

Comment

Originally posted by ElGuero408 View Post
      my bad I thought you were a girl. I figure it would be cool for a girl to be fighting. I really havent fought yet im still training. Im at 200lbs I want to cut to 180lbs though.
      Big guy. That makes you a cruiserweight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
        lol no man thats my girlfriend, i dont have long hair
        That's your shorty? Stop lyring!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Former amateur, current assistant to a really good trainer. As a matter of fact, will be cornering a fight in Miami this weekend on Friday. One of our fighters is boxing a silver medalist from Cuba this weekend.

I had almost 60 amateur fights, am older now but still train and spar every saturday if I can with a lot of the boxers and some mma pro's.

Starting to get my ass kicked more and more unfortunately though, age is catching up to me. The 30's aren't as kind as your 20's......**** happens.
          Good luck to your fighter. How come you didn't turn pro? What division were you in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nilo T View Post
            Your fighter is going to fight Yudel Johnson?
            do you think your fighter can win?
            I'm missing the weigh in as we speak.

Uh, I think he can win, he's a tough kid. The only thing is, he's taking this fight on 3 weeks notice, so that's not good. I have seen tape of Yudel Johnson and I have to say I'm not overly impressed. Our guy went 8 rounds with Cintron who is a hard puncher so I think he can go the distance or even win in this fight.

I just found out by the way I will not be in the corner but you guys can see the guy I train under. He's a skinny dude with glasses, he doesn't look it but he's a former fighter and a very, very knowledgeable guy in the sport, great trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
              Good luck to your fighter. How come you didn't turn pro? What division were you in?
              I went to jail at 17 and when I got out 2 years later, I had a child.

Kind of killed my dreams and never stepped back in a gym for more than a decade.

When I did, I did it to get in better shape and then hooked up with this trainer and now I aspire to train fighters.

I like working with amateurs though much more than the pro's that are in the gym. The young kids are like clay, you can mold them into whatever you want. They listen and have that dedication, that love you used to have when you were a kid, it's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                I went to jail at 17 and when I got out 2 years later, I had a child.

Kind of killed my dreams and never stepped back in a gym for more than a decade.

When I did, I did it to get in better shape and then hooked up with this trainer and now I aspire to train fighters.

I like working with amateurs though much more than the pro's that are in the gym. The young kids are like clay, you can mold them into whatever you want. They listen and have that dedication, that love you used to have when you were a kid, it's nice.
                I'm sorry to hear that. Who knows! You may be the next freddie Roach and trained a boxing superstar, hopefully one that'll replace JCC. We need another Mexican champ soon.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                  ok fa.ggot u know where I live in Puerto Rico, I aint hard to find
                  I said neutral place moron. stop smoking that bad stuff or you'll take a knee on my first jab.

Comment

I'm not a Boxer but I'm gonna start training soon with Joel Diaz, the trainer of Toimothy Bradley Abner Mares and brother of Julio and Anrtonio Diaz. I will be training alongside Bradley and Mares

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                      I said neutral place moron. stop smoking that bad stuff or you'll take a knee on my first jab.
                      ur the fa.ggot who called me out, i aint waisting my traveling to meet ur punk ass

as I said, i live in puerto rico, i aint hard to find

Comment

Working...
                      X