No announcement yet.

Central America and Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    he also said Nicaraguans focus on boxing...

learn to read mate
    Nicaragua is cheeks at boxing if that's what they "focus" on.

Point is, central america is a land of failure.

I am ashame of being from such a place. I could not show up to a Salvadorian parade, I would be embrassed.

That's why I go to Colombian, Italian, Portguese, and Brazilian parades, it gives me a false sense that I'm not really from El Salvador.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      Nicaragua is cheeks at boxing if that's what they "focus" on.

Point is, central america is a land of failure.

I am ashame of being from such a place. I could not show up to a Salvadorian parade, I would be embrassed.

That's why I go to Colombian, Italian, Portguese, and Brazilian parades, it gives me a false sense that I'm not really from El Salvador.
      well central America is pretty much the asshole of the Americas.

specially with all their thieving welfare they receive from developed countries like Mexico.

I wouldn't mind visiting South America though, Argentina,Uruguay,Brazil maybe Paraguay and Chile

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        well central America is pretty much the asshole of the Americas.

specially with all their thieving welfare they receive from developed countries like Mexico.

I wouldn't mind visiting South America though, Argentina,Uruguay,Brazil maybe Paraguay and Chile
        It is, I hate the salvadorian wankers with the fukin salvador flag in their car, jeez way to show off your billboard of failure fukin ***g0t.

I would love to go anywhere in south america except Bolivia and Venezuela. I have no interest there.

Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, would be cool.

Same for Paraguay, I've never met anyone that is from Paraguay. Its the only country in the americas that I haven't met someone from.

Comment

damn, lots of hate for el salvador on this page,
          just checked out their wiki page and it says their economy is progressing.
          The colón was the official currency of El Salvador from 1892 to 2001, when it adopted the U.S. Dollar. In 2010 El Salvador ranked in the top 10 among Latin American countries in terms of the Human Development Index and in the top 3 in Central America (behind Costa Rica and Panama); because of this, the country is undergoing rapid industrialization.
          do your parents or you know anything about the president? i heard someone call him a dick one time, never looked him up though. anyways, i've met some decent people from central america, and i've known a couple cute girls from there so i'm okay with the place. wouldn't mind visiting a couple countries there tbh. it does suck they don't really make good competition in sports though.

Comment

damn, lots of hate for el salvador on this page,
            just checked out their wiki page and it says their economy is progressing.
            The colón was the official currency of El Salvador from 1892 to 2001, when it adopted the U.S. Dollar. In 2010 El Salvador ranked in the top 10 among Latin American countries in terms of the Human Development Index and in the top 3 in Central America (behind Costa Rica and Panama); because of this, the country is undergoing rapid industrialization.
            do your parents or you know anything about the president? i heard someone call him a dick one time, never looked him up though. anyways, i've met some decent people from central america, and i've known a couple cute girls from there so i'm okay with the place. wouldn't mind visiting a couple countries there tbh. it does suck they don't really make good competition in sports though.

Comment

Working...
            X