Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos: Have you ever dated an Asian girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but I'd love to lol. Talked to a fillipina girl last summer for a little while but she lived in Los Angeles and went back. She'll be back this summer though

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      me either, maybe it's because latinos have too much pride and we refuse to date outside our cultures, .
      I'm going to have to disagree there, I've dated a lot of mexican chicks and all of them have annoyed the **** out of me. I don't know if you've heard the term "Fresa" but that's what most cute mexican girls are...Fresas! It gets on my ****ing nerves. Recently I've just been more interested in white women (lol) I've met a lot of them who are real chill and not dumb ass blondes. Haha but I still love me some mexican booty from time to time but other than that I'm more interested in a white girl for something serious...Unless which hasn't happened I find a mexicana que no este tan pendeja is de "popis"

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        A lot of Mexicans and Filipinos in Cali. You won't find a lot of Mexicans dating Pinays in certain parts of the country.

The *******s ruined this place.... I just log in to piss them off.
        seems like you're the one getting butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          A lot of Mexicans and Filipinos in Cali. You won't find a lot of Mexicans dating Pinays in certain parts of the country.

The *******s ruined this place.... I just log in to piss them off.
          this is a sig worthy post.

hope you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
            I'm going to have to disagree there, I've dated a lot of mexican chicks and all of them have annoyed the **** out of me. I don't know if you've heard the term "Fresa" but that's what most cute mexican girls are...Fresas! It gets on my ****ing nerves. Recently I've just been more interested in white women (lol) I've met a lot of them who are real chill and not dumb ass blondes. Haha but I still love me some mexican booty from time to time but other than that I'm more interested in a white girl for something serious...Unless which hasn't happened I find a mexicana que no este tan pendeja is de "popis"
            la majoria de las gringas no quieren saber nada de latinos, .

Comment

la majoria de las gringas no quieren saber nada de latinos, .
              Pues deverias que visitar San Diego uno de estos dias .

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                Pues deverias que visitar San Diego uno de estos dias .
                al diablo con las gringas, yo me quedo con mis latinas .

Comment

al diablo con las gringas, yo me quedo con mis latinas .
                  Hahah eso si es cierto, Son las que tienen los mejores cuerpos

Comment

estoy de acuerdo con eso, prefiero las latinas sobre todas las otras

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                      Don't generalize
                      the fuk? your gonna tell me asian girls have booty's and ****? (real ones)... pfft... im yet to see one with a curved body!...

Comment

Working...
                      X