Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borracho!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't like bohemia, corona to me is nasty also. Still sells like hell. White people love corona. My favorite mexican beer is Pacifico, Sol, Dos Equis, Tecate light, Modelo. Ughh when I go to baseball games or a boxing match the usually only serve Tecate Roja, you can drink 2-3 beers not get drunk and wake up with a hangover. And if you do get drunk, GOODLUCK! Tecate red does me wrong, and alot of other people. That's why a majority of Mexicans like Bud Light& Budweiser

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicali View Post
      I didn't like bohemia, corona to me is nasty also. Still sells like hell. White people love corona. My favorite mexican beer is Pacifico, Sol, Dos Equis, Tecate light, Modelo. Ughh when I go to baseball games or a boxing match the usually only serve Tecate Roja, you can drink 2-3 beers not get drunk and wake up with a hangover. And if you do get drunk, GOODLUCK! Tecate red does me wrong, and alot of other people. That's why a majority of Mexicans like Bud Light& Budweiser
      Bohemia craps on those beers, mate .

Comment

• I drink rum instead.....

Comment

• Rum is bleh.. Bacardi, Brugal, Meyers, Captain Morgan are the ones I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Rum is bleh.. Bacardi, Brugal, Meyers, Captain Morgan are the ones I tried.
            I got a rum bottle from Dominican Republic that I havent opened in like 5 years lol. MY favorite is Captain Morgan's Private Stock, at first it tasted like ***** but than I really got into its spicy flavor. Yum. And Ain't a party, without Bacardi.

Comment

• most of the time I drink pacifico
              but I like bluemoon, Hefenweiser, guinnes, new castle,
              I drink some japon beer when I go to benny hanas restaurant, sapporo, Kirin Ichiban Asahi. and some saki for desert

I hate the light beer, just one light beer and I get hagover

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Bohemia craps on those beers, mate .
                I didn't like it much tbh, I like regular beer I guess. Indio beer is better than bohemia imo. I usually drink scotch whiskey when I party (buchanans) to start off then beer. If im just hanging out ill drink beer. Tequila ehhh that too I guess sometimes. Just no cheap stuff like Jose Cuervo. I like tequila Corralejo, Patron, 1800, and I forgot the other. Some PR friend used to make this drink with PR rum, coke, and lime or lemon, that was good, other than that no mixed drinks really.

Comment

• Resurrection of this thread.

Comment

• Suck a dick.

Comment

• My favorite beer is negra modelo but thats already been posted bohemia is nice indio is also very good but not sold in the states. Victoria, Corona Familiar, Dos Equis Amber, Tecate Red, and Pacifico are good too. Hell ill drink OE 800 and King Cobra so any mexican beer is fine to me really better than bud light id rather drink Natty light then that crap.

This one is from El Salvador its pretty good sort of like a Corona/Sol type tastes like piss warm but when its cold its drinkable

This is another one from ES its a darker beer and it goes good with food

This one is from Costa Rica and it tastes alot like Dos Equis

Comment

Working...
                      X