No announcement yet.

Borracho!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
    Pacifico is pretty damn good, at least I like it. Dos Equis was good too, so is Modelo and Victoria.

I have got drunk on Corona plenty of times, but people do not realize that not all of it will have that "skunky" taste, its only the ones that go bad by being exposed to sunlight or by being cooled just to go back to warm and back to cool. That skanky flavor can be avoided, but more often than not it will have it... :/ But when a Corona is very very cold (thats why you can ice the little Coronitas instead) than its good.
    ive get drunk before with corona, my buddies from reynosa drank that **** like crazy, but the aftertaste and hangover are frickin horrible!
    i remember walking disoriented and every step feeling like railroad nails being driving in my temples, lol....

best remedy to hangover, 1qt of v8 juice with 5 limes and lots of salt, or a topo chico mineral water...

Comment

lol the best way is to use "chasers" those pills you can buy from CVS they are about $8 bucks so I only really have them when I know im going to get ****ing wasted lol... its kinda sad but oh well **** it, its better than having a headache from hell the next morning

Comment

Originally posted by -Incred- View Post
        lol the best way is to use "chasers" those pills you can buy from CVS they are about $8 bucks so I only really have them when I know im going to get ****ing wasted lol... its kinda sad but oh well **** it, its better than having a headache from hell the next morning
        chasers? ill buy some, yeah, i hate the headaches, and sometimes the heartburn is there too, i had gastrithis... good advice carnal..

Comment

have you tried this beer? Shiner Bock, its a really good beer from Texas. if you haven't you should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post

have you tried this beer? Shiner Bock, its a really good beer from Texas. if you haven't you should check it out.
            nice sig that is all

Comment

Samuel Smith Imperial Stout for me. Good stuff ~ real strong & hearty.

Comment

This brewery puts most Mexican beers to shame:

http://cucapa.com/eng/eng.html

Even though I only tried their pale ale, I guarantee anyone of those beers obliterates Corona. Although the light beer probably isnt good, like most light beers.

Corona is the most purchased imported beer in America, and I think the third most purchased beer in the world. THE WORLD. And its a horrible, horrible beer. Everything about it is wrong:

Clear bottle, which means bad protection from light.
                Smells bad.
                Tastes bad.
                You have to add a lime/lemon to make it drinkable. That right there should be a red flag.

And despite all of this, people love it.

Comment

One thing about that brewery's pale ale. The website calls it an American Pale Ale although its clearly an English style Pale Ale. If they were trying to make an American, they misinterpreted the style completely. Still good nonetheless.

I wanna try that barely wine. Sounds delicious.

Comment

LMAO even says family size

Comment

• I recently tried Bohemia, and I think that might be the best Mexican macro beer out there. Very sweet, flavor is very well controlled.

Comment

Working...
                      X