No announcement yet.

Puerto Rican Birth Certificates Invalid After July 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I don't understand the big deal, Puertoricans are Americans anyway.....How will this affect them? Because they will have to travel with an American passport?
    I dont know if someone explained to you what really happened. In the thread it seems no one knew exactly.

Los certificados de nacimientos de los que nacen en PR, se estaba vendiendo. People sold them to dominicans in the island and to other imigrants in the states. In PR, los tecatos (junkies) would sell them two, three or even more than times. You have people in PR paying SS, using credit but also people in the states with the same paperwork. There false documents. If you say you were born in PR, well what the US is going to do? You dont need to speak english in PR, so you are excuse, you can take advantage of welfare and you were good cause you have proper paper. US government learned from it. Too many fraud. I remember seeing them in audits in Miami. Now, they are watching more.

I have a couple of friends that work for US Border. They use to encounter with some hispanics trying to get in the states legal. When they showed their PR birth certificate, if there was any doubt they started asking questions. Most common thing was to mention a beach of a town from the mountains. That use to be the catch question.

Lo otro de pasaporte tambien relacionado. Ahora el proceso para algunos es mas complicado.

Comment

Working...
    X