• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uno de los mejores sin duda.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG696YuKfh8

periodico de ayer...i love this song...

how the hell do you post youtube vids on here???

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG696YuKfh8

periodico de ayer...i love this song...

how the hell do you post youtube vids on here???
        You need to get the embed code from youtube. When you hit share, you will get the code. Copy and paste here.

Comment

Puedo escucharlo pero no lo considero el mejor. Ismael Rivera canta mas salsa. Lavoe incorporo un poco el bolero con el tiempo, aunque es un salsero nato. Pero un buen fin de semana para mi incluye la salsa y debe haber de Lavoe, Rivera, Gran Combo, Raphy Leavit, La sonora, Willie Colon, Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz, Justo Betancourt, Fania, Tito Rojas y Gilbertito

Comment

People need to stop bragging about enjoying a song while drinking, it makes it seem that the song is only good to listen to while drunk.

Comment

meh ok nothing to brag about. No catchy phrases or rhythm that make me want to listen to his songs again, other salsa songs are much much better

Comment

Hector Lavoe uno de mis favoritos but not the best.. I got to go with Ismael Rivera.

Comment

Ralfi Pagan> Hector Lavoe.

If you Ricans don't know who Ralfi Pagan is.... you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

Brenton Wood is el mas chingon, Que no es Puerto Rican ese vato?? LMAO J/K

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Down View Post
                      Ralfi Pagan> Hector Lavoe.

If you Ricans don't know who Ralfi Pagan is.... you should be ashamed of yourselves.
                      Z93 play his music during Noches de Bolero. His voice is great but I take Hector, Marc, Gilberto Santa Rosa and Tito Rodriguez over him any day.

Comment

Working...
                      X