Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you plan on keeping your hispanic roots with your children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you plan on keeping your hispanic roots with your children?

**** it makes me sick today all the hispanics who have lost their heritage. They are all pretty much white americans in my eyes.

It isnt all their fault. A lot of the blame goes on the parents. They dont teach the kids spanish. It is even worse you got like Kyle Gonzalez and Hank Gomez.

I will name my kid a hispanic first name. No johns or matts. And i will make sure they speak spanish.

Hispanics need to stick with hispanics, no mixing with african-americans or any other ****ing culture...

it's sickening what these Hispanic-Americans are doing...they're losing their culture when mixing...and what pisses me more is when the parents americanize their kids and don't teach em spanish, it ticks me off...

all my ex's were all hispanics and i will plan to stay with my culture until i die.

Comment

i will name one of my Kids Cuauhtemoc, teach them how to speak Purepecha, and Spanish 1st. No english in my house, if i hear them speaking english i will beat them, and take their electronic devices, i'll Play Mexican and "Latin" American Music of all kinds, take them to Mexico Several times a year.

Comment

yea I'm planing on teaching them how to roll a blunt properly and do funnels....

j/k

Comment

Shut up, Pocho.

Comment

You're just mad because you're stuck with a stupid Spanaird name.

Comment

Originally posted by DORADO, PR View Post
              yea I'm planing on teaching them how to roll a blunt properly and do funnels....

j/k
              this guy...

Comment

I would recomend telling them that Margarito is really Romanian.

Comment

i will tell them that being a pocho is what matters.

Comment

by teaching them espanol and passing down the culture, music, flavor and food.

Comment

Working...
                    X