How you guys feel about white girls???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
    it's fucking sickening bro.
    30-40 years from now we won't have straight up full blood hispanics, more like americans with hispanic names who don't know **** about their ancestry.
    oh you meant gringos, and black gringos mixed with people of Latin American countries, well thats something else

Comment

• Originally posted by fernirm View Post
      I am a Mexican and it insults me as a Mexican that Americans consider Mexicans to be a "brown" race. I myself am light-skinned blue eyed and descended from WHITE Spaniards and French Mexicans. Learn about Mexico and its history before you say things (all of you). Know that Mexico was conquered and ........!
      what you mothfukers didn't know this? btw fuk you proud spaniard frech ******s

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        I actually did have one broad cry....hahaha......it was actually kinda comical.....I've had some tell me to stop upon entry too....I have yet to have one that asks me to go there...or to actually enjoy it much....where them broads at any way??? do they even exist????
        i've heard smart girls are down with that, that smart girls are down to do more freaky ****. ignorant bitches don't, they're to scared ha!

Comment

• I'm proud of my people who conquered two whole continents. Most Mexicans are at least half Spanish, so if you're Mexican and you're insulting me for being Spanish, then you're really insulting yourself, dumbass mother****er. Jealous? You're probably an illegal gangster embarrassment (VERGÜENZA) for México. I respect the gangster culture, it comes out naturally when you're a harassed "minority", but it pisses me off when *******s say "Mexican BROWN prde" as if a whole entire race of people were created and lived within the boundaries of a country that didn't exist until 1821, a country that speaks a EUROPEAN language, a country that has a RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION THAT ORIGINATED IN EUROPE. I respect all Mexicans and everyone, whether brown, white, red, even black and yellow Mexicans (yes there are Asian Mexicans), I just don't like the racism of trying to make Mexico look like we're all brown and as if we're all delincuent gangsters, that's just wrong. Let me tell you all, according to various studies, most MESTIZO Mexicans DO HAVE 10% or less BLACK AFRICAN in them. Blakcs have been in Mexico as long as whites (they were brought as slaves), most of them were mixed out by the bigger mestizo population, but there are still old coastal villages in Mexico where one can find Afro-Mexicans. Jose Morelos (part white, part BLACK, part indigenous) was one of the founders of Mexico. NEW SPAIN (Southerwestern U.S (formerly part of Mexico), Mexico, and Central America) had many blacks, however after New Spain/Mexico gained independence, the Central American countries (where the most blacks were, revolted against Mexico and were independent countries). That's why you can find many blacks and half blacks in Central America (THAT USED TO BE PART OF MEXICO).

Comment

yo solamente dije ''gross'' porque se mesclo con una mujer que no era HISPANA, perdon por entenderlo mal pero no quise decir lo que tu estas diciendo..

solamente lo dije porque se junto con una mujer no-hispana.
            Right on...nadamas que cuando lo lei se escucho medio harsh.....pero right on...

Comment

• Originally posted by fernirm View Post
              I'm proud of my people who conquered two whole continents. Most Mexicans are at least half Spanish, so if you're Mexican and you're insulting me for being Spanish, then you're really insulting yourself, dumbass mother****er. Jealous? You're probably an illegal gangster embarrassment (VERGÜENZA) for México. I respect the gangster culture, it comes out naturally when you're a harassed "minority", but it pisses me off when *******s say "Mexican BROWN prde" as if a whole entire race of people were created and lived within the boundaries of a country that didn't exist until 1821, a country that speaks a EUROPEAN language, a country that has a RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION THAT ORIGINATED IN EUROPE. I respect all Mexicans and everyone, whether brown, white, red, even black and yellow Mexicans (yes there are Asian Mexicans), I just don't like the racism of trying to make Mexico look like we're all brown and as if we're all delincuent gangsters, that's just wrong. Let me tell you all, according to various studies, most MESTIZO Mexicans DO HAVE 10% or less BLACK AFRICAN in them. Blakcs have been in Mexico as long as whites (they were brought as slaves), most of them were mixed out by the bigger mestizo population, but there are still old coastal villages in Mexico where one can find Afro-Mexicans. Jose Morelos (part white, part BLACK, part indigenous) was one of the founders of Mexico. NEW SPAIN (Southerwestern U.S (formerly part of Mexico), Mexico, and Central America) had many blacks, however after New Spain/Mexico gained independence, the Central American countries (where the most blacks were, revolted against Mexico and were independent countries). That's why you can find many blacks and half blacks in Central America (THAT USED TO BE PART OF MEXICO).
              You my good sir are the true definition of a HISPANIC...because you CHOOSE to side more with the Europen (White) blood line that ALL OF US MEXICANS have.

In layman's terms and by definitions a Mexican came about from the Spaniards and the Indigenous tribes at the time mixing. That is what created a Mexican...so yes we are all part European and part Indian Native...yes you are right in many of your "assertions" but you are confusing one on thing for another...and while you are doing so you are also doing the exact same thing you are so adamantly accusing others of doing which is generalizing and stereotyping many folks with your blanket statements....lets just say that some of us CHOOSE to identify withe European/white side but many of us don't.....

and that does not make us "gangsters" "Thugs" or otherwise deviants...nor are we "jealous mother****ers" as you so eloquently managed to state. In this case lets just say we agree to disagree...but more power to you and yours......peace ez.......
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 01-25-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Spic power..

Comment

Spic power..
                  Damn que nalga!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Same way that I feel about any other women....as long as they're good looking and cool I don't give a damn what color their skin is!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                      Same way that I feel about any other women....as long as they're good looking and cool I don't give a damn what color their skin is!!!!!!!!!
                      Good **** playa........that's how I roll too......but get the homie "Underboss" all rattled up again !!! hahahhahaha

Ya ves Underboss.....se me hace que si eres el unico que no le dan a las gueritas!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X