Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Hahaha.....im saying though.....it could be a good fight cuz IF Chavez where to win it would be a semi decent win......better than the tomato cans he has been fighting....and he still wouldn't have to face a dude in his prime.......

Or Canelo can make a statement win and expose JCC jr........

either out come would be good!!!

I have a feeling though Canelo would whipe the floor with JCC Jr.....
    ahhhhhh the chavez kid.... id like to pit him against the russian kid korovov

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      What i like about the kid is when he has someone hurt he goes crazy trying to ko them. Which he will learn to fix but he's a killer. One of my fav fighters
      Well "the kid" is till undeafeated.....took a UD this sat....I hear he looked good...wonder how much longer till they step up the competition for this kid to see if he is as legit as we all think he is.....

Comment

Well "the kid" is till undeafeated.....took a UD this sat....I hear he looked good...wonder how much longer till they step up the competition for this kid to see if he is as legit as we all think he is.....
        Yes, he won a wide UD, but the fight was not as easy as it sounds... That Tyler give him nightmares, he was elusive, slick and with good counterpunchers... However Canelo knew how to beat this style, as he was relentless and focusing early on the body

There is no doubt that Canelo learned a lot on this fight

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
          Yes, he won a wide UD, but the fight was not as easy as it sounds... That Tyler give him nightmares, he was elusive, slick and with good counterpunchers... However Canelo knew how to beat this style, as he was relentless and focusing early on the body

There is no doubt that Canelo learned a lot on this fight
          You saw it??? any knockdowns scored by anyone???

Comment

You saw it??? any knockdowns scored by anyone???
            Yes man, I saw it... there was no knowdowns, and Canelo got a few hard shots on him, he looked a bit uncomfortable at times, but he did not fought this kind of style before, so its ok, as I said, he learned a lot from this fight

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
              Yes man, I saw it... there was no knowdowns, and Canelo got a few hard shots on him, he looked a bit uncomfortable at times, but he did not fought this kind of style before, so its ok, as I said, he learned a lot from this fight
              Good looking out.......hojala le siga bien al Canelo!!!

Comment

for 19 years old this kid is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
                  for 19 years old this kid is sick.
                  I've seen himfight a few more times since I posted this thread....this kid is no joke....he gonna do some big things!

Comment

Seguidor de alvarez representando .

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                      Seguidor de alvarez representando .
                      El Canelo is gonna be well represented.....ojala no le hajan como al Vargas y me lo pongan contra los meros meros too fast....if he is brought up legit....we got a world champ coming out of Mex AGAIN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X