Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
    Man, he was caught badly, I was really worried for the fight to be stopped at that time, should Cotto hit harder and Canelo was KTFO...

But I think Canelo did well, that first round will help him a lot for his future
    That's kinda the idea I think....at least if im his trainer im having him watch round 1 over and over....Imma have to find it on youtube or something so I can see for my self how bad he was....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      the beard??? you mean the chin right??? hahaha never heard it called the beard before....any how I missed that first round...I heard he got rocked though...but obviously he survived.....then again how hard can Cotto hit??? it was a good fight though.....
      this kid is good but wanna see him against someone his own size if JMCotto was a legit WW canelo might not have finish that 1st rd. the kid has good combinations and good footwork tho def a diamond in the rough

Comment

• I find that first round very similar to Kahn-Prescott... Kahn got caught badly, should he recovered from that and he should had an easy win... Should Cotto hit like Prescott and Canelo should be KTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by RRICAN View Post
          this kid is good but wanna see him against someone his own size if JMCotto was a legit WW canelo might not have finish that 1st rd. the kid has good combinations and good footwork tho def a diamond in the rough
          Huh???????im sorry did you say something?????? I was busy looking at your avi's phat ASS!!!!

Comment

• ginger aint ****..............

Comment

• Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
              I find that first round very similar to Kahn-Prescott... Kahn got caught badly, should he recovered from that and he should had an easy win... Should Cotto hit like Prescott and Canelo should be KTFO
              Khan would still have got ktfo'd, he gets hit too much for a fighter with a glass chin.

Canelo is genuinely tough, I thought he was gone but he took it and took it well.

Comment

• who do you think Canelo should fight next? I've seen people mention Alfonso Gomez

Gomez wrecks Canelo right now imo

Comment

• he could fight Jan Zaveck for the IBF title

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    who do you think Canelo should fight next? I've seen people mention Alfonso Gomez

Gomez wrecks Canelo right now imo
                    I think Canelo has a chance versus Gomez, should be a good fight because of Gomez high workrate, but it is too dangerous for BGP to match him right now with him

Comment

• Canelo is still very young, he's 19 years old. I thought he handled himself well, he was caught with a hard shot but stood his ground and made it through.

He dominated the fight from there on out and you could see he has some work to do on defense.

He keeps his left way too low but he has very good in fighting skills. That upper cut was money for him and he followed it with a very nice left hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X