Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
    Muhammad Ali, greatest Irish fighter of all time. :yup:
    Yet he managed to care later on, even his own mother was part irish and never gave a **** .

Irish people won't claim anyone who is part black/irish.

Comment

It's great, if you've got an Irish surname like O'Donnell but you were born in Romania and your family has lived there for hundreds of years, they still say you're Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
        That's what the Irish do, claim anyone who has the smallest bit of Irish ancestry.
        shut it , you english fairy.

Comment

The kid looks good he looks to have a big future ahead of him, hope to see him stepping up soon.

I bet it must be hard for folk like cuauhtemoc1496 tho, the next big thing coming out of mexico is a white boy with ginger hair he wont be liking that

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Bread View Post
            shut it , you english fairy.
            Get your caravan off my garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              The kid looks good he looks to have a big future ahead of him, hope to see him stepping up soon.

I bet it must be hard for folk like cuauhtemoc1496 tho, the next big thing coming out of mexico is a white boy with ginger hair he wont be liking that
              who cares, what color he is, he could be white, brown, black..... he's still Mexican

Comment

he looked okay. he's definitely got skills, but the beard will be an issue in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                  esta fea la puta.
                  Originally posted by ¤ UNDERBOSS ¤ View Post
                  :rofl2: just what i was going to say.
                  FEA??? a chinga.......y que le ven de fea???

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                    he looked okay. he's definitely got skills, but the beard will be an issue in the future.
                    the beard??? you mean the chin right??? hahaha never heard it called the beard before....any how I missed that first round...I heard he got rocked though...but obviously he survived.....then again how hard can Cotto hit??? it was a good fight though.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      the beard??? you mean the chin right??? hahaha never heard it called the beard before....any how I missed that first round...I heard he got rocked though...but obviously he survived.....then again how hard can Cotto hit??? it was a good fight though.....
                      Man, he was caught badly, I was really worried for the fight to be stopped at that time, should Cotto hit harder and Canelo was KTFO...

But I think Canelo did well, that first round will help him a lot for his future

Comment

Working...
                      X