No announcement yet.

Tequila vs Bacardi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    Este cabron si sabe de lo que habla... Beban de esta fuente... y naden en el vomito!!!!! jajajajajaja

Comment

I knew you'll bring it. like always to start ****.

same with the Corona beer. it is curently from mexico but its origins are from PR.
      napo, your like the only ******ed mothaker in the WORLD that actually believes Corona beer comes from puerto rico..

instead of spreading stupid false stories why dont you post facts/proof of this theory your making you fuken venenzuelen ******? cuahtemoc already schooled your ass and told your ass that they bought fuken NAME from puerto rico because in order to sell some **** u gotta have the fuken rights to the NAME of the brand your selling dumb ****!, puerto rico was selling some **** with the name corona and mexico bought it so now you see corona beer in puerto rico.. dumbass!

btw: check this out moron http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_pu...a_cerveza_beer

Comment

Originally posted by District 9 View Post
        napo, your like the only ******ed mothaker in the WORLD that actually believes Corona beer comes from puerto rico..

instead of spreading stupid false stories why dont you post facts/proof of this theory your making you fuken venenzuelen ******? cuahtemoc already schooled your ass and told your ass that they bought fuken NAME from puerto rico because in order to sell some **** u gotta have the fuken rights to the NAME of the brand your selling dumb ****!, puerto rico was selling some **** with the name corona and mexico bought it so now you see corona beer in puerto rico.. dumbass!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Corona...om_Puerto_Rico

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Don Q is good but there are much better rums out there.

Now see, Don Q is a Puerto Rican rum all the way...

Why don't puertoricans take more pride in Don Q instead of Bacardi?
          I prefer Don Q over Bacardi any day , And let me tell you something , you'll be surprised as to how Don Q is one of the most chosen ones over there , but over all Bacardi is the most famous one and most powerful one , Its always advertised , in magazines , and almost anywhere , Have u ever tried Palo Viejo!!!! awesome too , y que me dices de Ron ca~a , lol , that is no joke , IF im not mistaken Don Q is the best selling one in P.R
          Last edited by zalez787; 11-10-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Wiki war.

Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by zalez787 View Post
              I prefer Don Q over Bacardi any day , And let me tell you something , you'll be surprised as to how Don Q is one of the most chosen ones over there , but over all Bacardi is the most famous one and most powerful one , Its always advertised , in magazines , and almost anywhere , Have u ever tried Palo Viejo!!!! awesome too , y que me dices de Ron ca~a , lol , that is no joke , IF im not mistaken Don Q is the best selling one in P.R
              Palo viejo,Don Q, Bacardi,Captain Morgan.

Son los Rones mas famosos de P.R

2 de ellos son mundialmente preferido.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_rums
              Last edited by NAPO; 11-11-2009, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Wiki war.

Lmao.
                I got the real source. that was just to mess with the *****.

Comment

I got the real source. that was just to mess with the *****.
                  lo que pasa es que a Xcaret se le abre el baul cuando bebe ron boricua

Comment

Originally posted by District 9 View Post

It's cool man, Napo knows the deal. I just like messing with people that take pride in dumb ****. Napo is very nationalistic and proud of his PR heritage. There's nothing wrong with that but I just find it funny when you distort the truth for your own personal sense of pride.

I'm Mexican by blood but I don't lie to myself about certain aspects of Mexican culture. I would much rather read facts about things and make my own opinion based on those facts.

Just like most puertoricans don't even know that the music "salsa
                    is Cuban in origin, not PR. Just like the PR flag was taken from the Cuban flag and it's colors inverted.

I mean for me, it's no big deal and I think Puertorico is a great place with great people. I have lived in PR and loved it. I just find it funny that people refuse to admit certain facts because it hurts their feelings or it bothers them to see the truth. There's a lot of truths about Mexico that I don't like but have to accept because it is what it is...

Napo, take it easy man.......I'm on your side.

Comment

lololol yeA I rememnber the corona ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X