Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico vs Republica Dominicana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Hispanic, but grew up around Messicans/Chicanos. Moved to the east coast for a few years and was amazed at every black guy I saw was actually Dominican. =)

Comment

Before in NY where I live Puerto Ricans and Dominicans used to have problems all the time but it would always mostly be the teenagers.Old dominicans and Puerto Ricans respect eachother very much except for maybe one time.As of now things have gotten better between puerto rican and dominicans in my area.Sometimes on this website I mess with puerto ricans for fun but I dont really man the **** I say.

Comment

Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
        Before in NY where I live Puerto Ricans and Dominicans used to have problems all the time but it would always mostly be the teenagers.Old dominicans and Puerto Ricans respect eachother very much except for maybe one time.As of now things have gotten better between puerto rican and dominicans in my area.Sometimes on this website I mess with puerto ricans for fun but I dont really man the **** I say.
        Man I used to think there wasnt hate, but after reading comments in Primerahora,I dont even go there anymore. Its sucks... but of course I Blame Fortuņo!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Man I used to think there wasnt hate, but after reading comments in Primerahora,I dont even go there anymore. Its sucks... but of course I Blame Fortuņo!
          To me theres no point on puerto ricans and dominicans fighting and arguing theres stuff way more serious and important.Like I never heard of Dominicans jumping a puerto rican because hes puerto rican or heard of it being the other way around.The only time they really fight I think when its Patria vs Latin king but latin kings is for latinos but thats about it.

Comment

Working...
          X