No announcement yet.

los pinoys me atacaron lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aracibo04 View Post
    hey don't start with the racist comments please.

Make sure you notice that it was your fellow pinoy who started the racist comments.

they red k him because of this post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=10

i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.

Comment

Originally posted by The 6* General View Post
      they red k him because of this post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=10

i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.
      Ok I saw that and I don't like that.

Rob Tc what do you have to say about it hermano?

Rob tu haz vivido en EU???

Comment

hey don't start with the racist comments please.

Make sure you notice that it was your fellow pinoy who started the racist comments.
        How would you know that peyk started the racist comments. STFU and make sure before pointing a finger.

Comment

You ****ers are the nuthuggers.

Comment

You started a war and let's do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              How would you know that peyk started the racist comments. STFU and make sure before pointing a finger.
              Look *******, first of all, I looked and did the same thing you would do for your fellow pinoy if you saw someone denigrating your place or culture.

But unlike you, I kept my cool until some one like 6* general showed me what really happend...
              or did you miss that part of the thread??? like you told me before, read the whole thread

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                You ****ers are the nuthuggers.
                are you a nuthugger or a fan of the sport of boxing?

Comment

Ok I saw that and I don't like that.

Rob Tc what do you have to say about it hermano?

Rob tu haz vivido en EU???
                  lol.. primero ellos no me dieron red k for por ese post. segundo... ya me habian violado de red k antes de eso por culpa de makavelli y recibi mensajes privados racistas que podria postiar aqui como este:

"you eyebrow plucking maricon.
                  Philippines got their own language and is independent.
                  Puerto Rico is owned by the US and they speak the language of the man who enslaved your papa and raped you mama. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                  Why don't you stop posting and go get a job. THat way you can help your mama so she doesn't have to suck them Blackpeople's dick for $20 and get AIDS just to support you silly eyebrow plucking ass."

lol ^ y que quieres q haga q los deje hablar mierdas de mi pais y quedarme callado? pues ahi sali con el comment que ves ahi. ese es uno de 5 mensajes que recibi hace una semana y de pinoys pendejos.

asi que si no me respetan al pais no les voy a respetar el de ellos mi brother.

Comment

pinoy insults a puerto rican. puerto rican insult a different pinoy. pinoy insult a different puerto rican and so on............. it keeps on repeating. a person has to do is just dont pay attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                      lol.. primero ellos no me dieron red k for por ese post. segundo... ya me habian violado de red k antes de eso por culpa de makavelli y recibi mensajes privados racistas que podria postiar aqui como este:

"you eyebrow plucking maricon.
                      Philippines got their own language and is independent.
                      Puerto Rico is owned by the US and they speak the language of the man who enslaved your papa and raped you mama. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                      Why don't you stop posting and go get a job. THat way you can help your mama so she doesn't have to suck them Blackpeople's dick for $20 and get AIDS just to support you silly eyebrow plucking ass."

lol ^ y que quieres q haga q los deje hablar mierdas de mi pais y quedarme callado? pues ahi sali con el comment que ves ahi. ese es uno de 5 mensajes que recibi hace una semana y de pinoys pendejos.

asi que si no me respetan al pais no les voy a respetar el de ellos mi brother.
                      Pues seguro que no, por eso queria escuchar lo que tu tenias que decir.

to the guy who wrote that ****, why cant you be like sigrab or 6*general and put a person in their place with out putting their whole race down.

this ***** needs to be squashed right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X