Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cual es tu primer memoria sobre el boxeo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cual es tu primer memoria sobre el boxeo?

I member sitting down with pops when I was a kid to watch Pipino Cuevaz fights...sacaban las chips y unas chelas con sus amigos and I would tag along to watch

Desde entonces siempre me gusto el boxeo....
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 02-06-2012, 06:18 PM.

la primera pelea entre Oscar De La Hoya y Julio Cesar Chavez

Comment

Oquendo vs Bryd, no one in Miami watches boxing lol, I just turned to HBO and there it was.

Comment

Cuando Chavez le partio todo el osico a Taylor

Comment

Going to see my tio fight at some fair.

I mostly played in the dirt though, I was quite young.

Comment

tito y hopkins... me acuerdo mas pork fue semanas despues de la torres..

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              I member sitting down with pops when I was a kid to watch Pepino Cuevaz fights...sacaban las chips y unas chelas con sus amigos and I would tag along to watch

Desde entonces siempre me gusto el boxeo....
              Pepino was my boy!!

My first memories was of Salvador Sanchez, Ray Leonard and Ali. Me and my father would watch the fights, actually the whole family would get together and watch all the big fights. Back in the day, they were on Wide World of Sports on ABC.

Damn I'm dating my self.....fuk it.

Comment

My clearest memory of a boxing match was Tyson vs. Douglass in 1990, I was about 8 and a half years old.

I was watching Tyson vs. Spinks, but I think by the time it came on I was dozing off and by the time I woke up it was over.

Comment

the first time i ever witnessed the sport of boxing was watching rocky II when i was 6 years old.

Comment

but the 1st real boxing fight i ever watched i really don't remember, i think it was DLH-Trinidad back in '99.

Comment

Working...
                    X