1 x Flag Necklace set
    1 x PR Rubber Bracelet
    1 x PR Punching Bag Keychain
    1 x Boricua Boy Keychain

has been shipped

and next month i get miguel cotto t-shirts from eko or eko playboy shirts

get all three of those

pimp...

i got alot of margaritos shirts!!!!!!!!!

U MAD?!?!?

hahaa jk

Comment

I want a cotto shirt but they all have p.r. Flags and fuken skulls and them letters that make them look like gay mma shirts

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
        pimp...

i got alot of margaritos shirts!!!!!!!!!

U MAD?!?!?

hahaa jk
        Did they come with any plaster in the wrapping by any chance ???

LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          What website you get yours at?

my shipment of

1 x PR Wood Bracelet
          2 x PR Multicolor Bracelets
          1 x PR Beaded Necklace
          1 x PR Beaded Bracelet
          1 x Flag Necklace set
          1 x PR Rubber Bracelet
          1 x PR Punching Bag Keychain
          1 x Boricua Boy Keychain

has been shipped

and next month i get miguel cotto t-shirts from eko or eko playboy shirts

get all three of those
          You one patriotic mofo bro! I remember when I lived in the states I used to dress PR everything too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            You one patriotic mofo bro! I remember when I lived in the states I used to dress PR everything too LOL
            LOL I just started getting paid plus those brake easily, until I get enough money for a watch, ima sport these. The necklaces no, cause I perfer this to bling.... I no, no reason to have so much PR stuff in PUerto RIco

Comment

I usually just wear casual jeans, shorts, with some canvas sneakers or nikes,jordan,etc of that kind.

and for the top I just stick to polos or t-shirts. dress shirts once in a while.

As in matter of fact, I saw how someone mentioned that they are looking for a Cotto T-shirt?

I just bought this one on ebay for 22 bucks with shipping included. Going to sport it as soon as it gets here towards all the way of Nov.14th.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                Did they come with any plaster in the wrapping by any chance ???

LOL!!!!
                yes it came wiht 'the paster package' lol... dude like 4 months ago i went to a boxing show...and som guy walked up to me and asked if my shirt was the margarito 1(affliction) i resposnded 'yea man.. i came with a plaster package' next thing u know som people heard wat i said there craackin up hahaha...

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                I usually just wear casual jeans, shorts, with some canvas sneakers or nikes,jordan,etc of that kind.

and for the top I just stick to polos or t-shirts. dress shirts once in a while.

As in matter of fact, I saw how someone mentioned that they are looking for a Cotto T-shirt?

I just bought this one on ebay for 22 bucks with shipping included. Going to sport it as soon as it gets here towards all the way of Nov.14th.

damn that shirt looks nice.... i might cop this shirt...

Comment

best for winter, its Miami not New York LOL

I asking cause Im on a budget, and buying from internent to have new ****.

Comment

I dress like a ****ing white boy. Sport coats, button front shirts, khakis, slip on dress shoes. I walk around looking like a Polo model.

Them boricuas always show their pride. Did they used to wear them beaded necklace. My sister dated a boricua like in '97 and her boyfriend gaver her one of them beaded necklaces.

Comment

Working...
                    X