Clothing and gear, how you dress?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trafala Wear

Comment

I dress preppy or casual. My favorite brands are Hugo Boss, Munsingwear Original Penguin and Express.

Comment

Urban Outfitters
        Commune
        Ray Bans
        Carreras
        Ben Sherman
        Hugo Boss
        Armani Exchange
        Commune
        Seven For All Mankind
        V Necks ( gray,black,brown,dark blue)
        Burberry

Comment

Tight leather vest, assless chaps, pink ribbons loop earrings...

Sike nah

I usually wear levis for jeans in the winter, along with long sleeves under armour, and short sleeve top. My places where I buy stuff at is express, ecko, zumies, I usually wear the typical tool mma like clothing from ecko. I also wear a lot of nike product stuff I have like 4 or 5 different pacquiao shirt, I sometimes get stuff at against all odds now cuz there selection of clothes has drastically improves in the last 3 or 4 years.

My biggest issue are shoes, I litterly cannot find good lookin shoes anymore. Everywhere I go they don't have anything I like...only place I can find decent or nice shoes are at skating places in the mall other then that I'm not finding any nice shoes anywhere.

I don't want to order shoes cuz I don't want to order and like let's say the shoe is to tight or something..I much rather try shoes on first then order, same with jeans.

I have ray ban sunglasses, the diamond like earrings with stering silver like most guys are here wear, I have a pretty dope necklace I bought when I was at seaside this summer.

Pretty much sums it up for me, I'm currently lookin for a place to buy cute scarves or something I like trying out new stuff.

Btw in the summer I always wear basetball shorts only rarely id wear jean shoes only for certain occuasions when I'm not tryin to look like a bum.

Comment

i also wear tapout clothes even tho I hate mma and I wear A LOT of soccer gear, fan shirts, offical jerseys and training tops.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              Tight leather vest, assless chaps, pink ribbons loop earrings...

Sike nah

I usually wear levis for jeans in the winter, along with long sleeves under armour, and short sleeve top. My places where I buy stuff at is express, ecko, zumies, I usually wear the typical tool mma like clothing from ecko. I also wear a lot of nike product stuff I have like 4 or 5 different pacquiao shirt, I sometimes get stuff at against all odds now cuz there selection of clothes has drastically improves in the last 3 or 4 years.

My biggest issue are shoes, I litterly cannot find good lookin shoes anymore. Everywhere I go they don't have anything I like...only place I can find decent or nice shoes are at skating places in the mall other then that I'm not finding any nice shoes anywhere.

I don't want to order shoes cuz I don't want to order and like let's say the shoe is to tight or something..I much rather try shoes on first then order, same with jeans.

I have ray ban sunglasses, the diamond like earrings with stering silver like most guys are here wear, I have a pretty dope necklace I bought when I was at seaside this summer.

Pretty much sums it up for me, I'm currently lookin for a place to buy cute scarves or something I like trying out new stuff.

Btw in the summer I always wear basetball shorts only rarely id wear jean shoes only for certain occuasions when I'm not tryin to look like a bum.
              hahahahahahahaha That **** never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                I dress preppy or casual. My favorite brands are Hugo Boss, Munsingwear Original Penguin and Express.
                You don't dress preppy perhaps trendy or fashionable because none of your favorite brands are preppy. Examples of preppy brands are Brooks Brothers, Polo, Land's End, old Tommy Hilfigure, and old Nautica.

These men are very preppy, loud preppy.

Preppy clothing is not always that loud. Those are just pics that I could find. Basically, button-down oxford shirts, khakis, penny loafers, boating shoes, blue blazers, and regimental neckwear are preppy basics. I like timeless clothing and with preppy/ivy league clothing you can never go wrong. It's a classic look.

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
                  hahahahahahahaha That **** never gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
                    You don't dress preppy perhaps trendy or fashionable because none of your favorite brands are preppy. Examples of preppy brands are Brooks Brothers, Polo, Land's End, old Tommy Hilfigure, and old Nautica.

These men are very preppy, loud preppy.

Preppy clothing is not always that loud. Those are just pics that I could find. Basically, button-down oxford shirts, khakis, penny loafers, boating shoes, blue blazers, and regimental neckwear are preppy basics. I like timeless clothing and with preppy/ivy league clothing you can never go wrong. It's a classic look.
                    Which is the reason I said preppy or CASUAL. I also own alot of Ralph Lauren and other brands but I just mentioned my favorite ones. Besides, I think Hilgiger Nautica and Polo is played out big time.

And you should checkout Original Penguin, it doesn't get any more preppy than that.

Comment

semi-baggy xl shirts with baggy navy-colored jeans and timberland boots.

Comment

Working...
                      X