No announcement yet.

Some random Filipino's opinion regarding Mexicans and Mexican boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random Filipino's opinion regarding Mexicans and Mexican boxers

**** Mexicans! I ****ing hate the **** out of those disgusting border-crosser fat ****s! Why don't they just get the **** out of the USA?! They are criminals and cowards who are burdens to us Filipinos here in New York! Actually, it isn't just Filipinos that are negatively affected by Mexican animals! All races are being plagued by the subhumans called Mexicans!

These vile worms called Mexicans are ****ing everywhere in the USA and they're garbage subhumans! Most Mexicans think that they are good boxers when in reality, some few Filipino boxers I personally know brutally beat up Mexicans on a daily basis because Mexicans are just weak pussified disgusting native American European hybrid mongrel abominations! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mexicans are thieves, drug dealers, rapists, subhumans, cowards, and liars. I ****ing hate all of them! Trump should force the bean-eater ******* ******s into giving Mexico's money to him so he can build a wall to defend the USA from these subhuman border-crossers!

**** Mexican subhumans! Actually, Mexicans aren't subhumans! They are much worse because Mexicans are sub-insects which means that they are far worse than insects! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

**** you *******s! It only takes one Filipino boxer to destroy all your Mexican boxers because Mexican boxers are dumb****ing ******ed ******s! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by Shadow67; 10-02-2023, 12:35 AM.

I find that Mexican boxers get paid!

So many Mexican Marines have pinay wives.

I miss p. Burgos and plowing sluts.

My pinoy brothers took me in and treated me good!

When I was @ Forbes park I hated being called sir.

I met some Spanish guy, rich as you can get.

I never wanted to leave.. I could eat kinilau and oysters, clams… And didn’t do much like the Spanish Jews

I just liked the filling station and shooting pool with cool azz people.

I hated it when security would call me and ask me if these chicks could leave with my money to buy us food.

I miss being entertained by great Filipino musicians.

K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow67 View Post
      **** Mexicans! I ****ing hate the **** out of those disgusting border-crosser fat ****s! Why don't they just get the **** out of the USA?! They are criminals and cowards who are burdens to us Filipinos here in New York! Actually, it isn't just Filipinos that are negatively affected by Mexican animals! All races are being plagued by the subhumans called Mexicans!

These vile worms called Mexicans are ****ing everywhere in the USA and they're garbage subhumans! Most Mexicans think that they are good boxers when in reality, some few Filipino boxers I personally know brutally beat up Mexicans on a daily basis because Mexicans are just weak pussified disgusting native American European hybrid mongrel abominations! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mexicans are thieves, drug dealers, rapists, subhumans, cowards, and liars. I ****ing hate all of them! Trump should force the bean-eater ******* ******s into giving Mexico's money to him so he can build a wall to defend the USA from these subhuman border-crossers!

**** Mexican subhumans! Actually, Mexicans aren't subhumans! They are much worse because Mexicans are sub-insects which means that they are far worse than insects! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

**** you *******s! It only takes one Filipino boxer to destroy all your Mexican boxers because Mexican boxers are dumb****ing ******ed ******s! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Your thread is ****ed, Marquez was robbed you racist *****, eat some pagpag *******s, we technically beat your fighter 4 times technically, now GTFO viva México!!!, also your mad a Mexican stole your girl, calling us ****ing abominations you can't be talking as your asses are shorter then most Hispanics, we have better music then your ****ty ass karaoke and we have better food then your smelly ass food we have better women then your skinny ass pinays, we have bigger balls and dicks then you, I tower over you Filipinos in height at 5'11 1/2 now shut the **** up you racist ass delusional moron also don't make me play the Marquez KTFO6 of pacroid, burn in hell crackhead
      Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 12-30-2023, 12:00 PM. Reason: Pacfart annoying me

Comment

Working...
      X