Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Women You Conquered? No Prostitutes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Women You Conquered? No Prostitutes.

I know those who count prostitutes, but I only want those conquered by you. With pesos anyone can conquer a prostitute. This here is the big reveal. Can anyone give an honest number? Make a list if you don't have one. We don't need to see it. Just for your own accuracy. Okay, men.

A lot and I got clamydia three times got warts burnt off with acid Iim makati

Comment

Here's the thing though, for men who have a lot of money, it's easy to get 95% of women, prostitute or not, almost all women are looking for a man with cash. If you have a big wallet, you can conquer most women. Nash out
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Here's the thing though, for men who have a lot of money, it's easy to get 95% of women, prostitute or not, almost all women are looking for a man with cash. If you have a big wallet, you can conquer most women. Nash out
        Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Yeah, true in today's time and especially in the western world. It's always been like this since the beginning of time also, instead we replace resources with money as today's main source of stability, because it's about survival. Back in the day, it was protection, shelter, food and gathering was what a man provides as a resource. Money in today's time covers all of those expenses.

You also got to be financially independent and have something going on for yourself, you don't have to earn 6 figures and could genuinely find a woman who loves you for you (but it's also very rare and hard) today. No one likes a bum, correct? Unless you're both on the same boat then it shouldn't matter.

Some women (especially those with standards) already got something going on for themselves also and don't need a man to provide everything for her.​
        Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

I did a lot too many and I don’t count
          I tended to plow less than attractive females

pre hiv at Cal (UC Berkeley) co Ed dorms sproul hall.. I was a TA and I just stopped believing in GOD, monogamy, and turned into a free love believer

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post

Yeah, true in today's time and especially in the western world. It's always been like this since the beginning of time also, instead we replace resources with money as today's main source of stability, because it's about survival. Back in the day, it was protection, shelter, food and gathering was what a man provides as a resource. Money in today's time covers all of those expenses.

You also got to be financially independent and have something going on for yourself, you don't have to earn 6 figures and could genuinely find a woman who loves you for you (but it's also very rare and hard) today. No one likes a bum, correct? Unless you're both on the same boat then it shouldn't matter.

Some women (especially those with standards) already got something going on for themselves also and don't need a man to provide everything for her.​
            Chicks with standards and dated me by mistake realized sweet talking liars like I used to be, will do or say whatever to bust a nut!

consequences don’t matter, until they become too real to avoid.

young know it all punks kinda need older dudes to chin check them ….

Comment

You should have also put "no Mexican women" at the end because all Mexican women are prostitutes.

This is because Mexico is a disgusting subhuman criminal ****hole while Mexicans are border-crosser evil worms that have no decency or dignity.

They are such disgusting pieces of feces that even us Filipinos know this despite us being very far away from the American continent.

**** Mexicans.

Comment

by "women" we are including both cisgendered and transwomen right?
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I got knocked back by a prostitute in Amsterdam. True story

Comment

Mature Japanese females will buy younng good looking guys food and pay for cheap apartments

Comment

Working...
                    X