Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, my ex is Pruvian, tell me some spanish phases to help get her back..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
    memory... in this case a beautiful memory...tho i'd go with cotto-rulez's suggestion
    Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
    Impressive, mate. What is this word 'requerdo'?
    Just like Power said...memory as in a beautiful memory....on the serious tip of course you gonna get lots of funny/dumb/******ed replies to this solely based on the make up of this forum...**** I was tempted to go with an attempt at a funny one too but I figured you were looking for some actual legit ones....good luck with that playa!

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
      memory... in this case a beautiful memory...tho i'd go with cotto-rulez's suggestion
      Thanx for that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Just like Power said...memory as in a beautiful memory....on the serious tip of course you gonna get lots of funny/dumb/******ed replies to this solely based on the make up of this forum...**** I was tempted to go with an attempt at a funny one too but I figured you were looking for some actual legit ones....good luck with that playa!
        Yeah mate and i'm expecting funny piss taking ones, but i am tranlsating them all 1st. Thanx for that one, green on the way.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RicDaRula again.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
          First get her in a romantic setting,you know....

Tell her: me encanta clavarte por delante y por detras - you got beautiful eyes and smile
          Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Quiero cagar en tu boca.
          fucking dead !!!!

Comment

Yeah mate and i'm expecting funny piss taking ones, but i am tranlsating them all 1st. Thanx for that one, green on the way.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RicDaRula again.
            No worries dawgy....keep us updated to see if you get her back!

Comment

Post pics or GTFO!!!..

Comment

tell her: si vuelves conmigo, dejare que gerardofpr te lo empuje!........ that will sure catch her attention

Comment

tell her: si vuelves conmigo, dejare que gerardofpr te lo empuje!........ that will sure catch her attention
                  ''If you come with me, let you push ????????'' dunno that last word, but it don't sound good to me! Lol, i am translating these as you post them.

Comment

this guy..

Comment

Please, gracias. I will translate them so no silly ones. But if there are any particular thrases said in latin america that might help i'd like to know.
                      Just tell her you know Nolberto Solano.

Comment

Working...
                      X