Collapse
No announcement yet.

selena.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad thing.... there was a nice positive thing to represent mexican americans.... then tragity happend....

imagine if she was still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      sad thing.... there was a nice positive thing to represent mexican americans.... then tragity happend....

imagine if she was still alive...
      yeah man.i think she would have been the next american superstar along the line of michael jackson, madonna.she had it all.she had a wonderful smile.

Comment

JLo should wake up every morning thanking yolanda saldivar.

Funny story I found regarding this pos saldivar.

In a melodramatically produced special report that would make a telenovela director proud, Univision gossipmongers El Gordo Y La Flaca featured an interview with Selena Quintanilla’s 49 year-old, convicted murderer Yolanda Saldivar direct from the Texas penitentiary where she’s been living for fourteen years. Donning an eggshell frock that caused her to more closely resemble a nurse than a cold-blooded killer, Saldivar gave a shout-out to her family before telling the chichontastic correspondent, (Anybody know her name??? They don’t credit a sistah.), that she is taking the matter of her parole into her own hands. Studying the lawlz and working on her paralegalz! We don’t blame her since, last month, that idiot, Santa Claus-looking defense lawyer of hers filed in THE WRONG COURT. A pretty tough blow considering Saldivar had been waiting nine years for the court date. But, represent herself? What possible case could she even have?

But yea,

truly a waste of a very talented Chicana.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post

But yea,

that's a pretty grim way to put it gallo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post

But yea,

she should be thanking selena for making her ass famous.

Comment

Working...
            X