This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    My bad I forgot to say , the one in the middle(bulls shirt)
    Cool...it looks like you guys are having a good tiime

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      WTF? either your computer is old as fuck, or your browser has some problems.
      Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
      Nah man, I can't see his picture either....although I've already seen it before...He really does look Mexican....lol
      Ya ves guey..........it ain't just me............hahahahah

ma "BOY" Desert can't see it either

(yeah Desert you ma boy now.......after seeing your pictures and the way you look I can't take any of the bull**** you say seriously ahahhahahahhahahhahh I still can't stop laughin......true story!!!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        If you call a Dell Precision M4500 beast of a machine old I guess.........hahaha could be the connection......here at work they fuk with us like that..........oh well.........
        Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Nah man, I can't see his picture either....although I've already seen it before...He really does look Mexican....lol

now?

Comment

my pic is already on my sigy..........where it's been for ever.....god damn son.......youever hear of the saying.....

Dont' throw stones if you live in a glass house??????????

o

No hables is tienes cola que te pisen.........

****kkk.......I swear..........I just can't stop laughin at you right now........jezuz krist....................hahahahahahahahahahahahha ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahha
          Your posts in this thread reek of insecurity...

Cola que me pisen? De que tu habals?

And yeah, I know that's you in your sig but when someone takes a picture it at least shows their face...at least that is what thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post

now?
            I can def see the comparison to baby bull.....hahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              Cool...it looks like you guys are having a good tiime
              yeah , that was like 2 years and a half ago , if I remember well , I had just found out I was going to have a baby , so me nd some of my closest friends with my girl(now wife) went out to south beach , with a couple of bottles , went out to the sand , actually found some really cool chairs , nd we were starting to celebrate.

I got completely wasted , nd since I have an excursion , and everybody rolled on my truck , we ended up renting a little 2 bed room at a hotel nearby , because I dont let anyone drive my ****.

We had I think 2 bottles of 1800 , some Don Q , and a lot of fkn beer.

Comment

Your posts in this thread reek of insecurity...

Cola que me pisen? De que tu habals?

And yeah, I know that's you in your sig but when someone takes a picture it at least shows their face...at least that is what thought.
                That's a pic of my tats not of my face...................mira Jose Perez........(that's your new name) ve mi foto.....tu cres que alguien como yo va a ser inseguro???? hahaha come on now keeeeeeeeeeeed...............I got MAD SWAG!!!!!!!

your still ma boy though Jose so don't worry it's all good............

Comment

That's a pic of my tats not of my face...................mira Jose Perez........(that's your new name) ve mi foto.....tu cres que alguien como yo va a ser inseguro???? hahaha come on now keeeeeeeeeeeed...............I got MAD SWAG!!!!!!!

your still ma boy though Jose so don't worry it's all good............
                  Ok tough guy...lol....Can my name be Jose Maria de Rodriguez instead? I like that one better....it has more swag to it..lol

Comment

Ok tough guy...lol....Can my name be Jose Maria de Rodriguez instead? I like that one better....it has more swag to it..lol
                    No....that's got TOO much swag for you...............You are now Jose Perez "a secas"..................hhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ahahahhahhahahhahhhaa

Comment

Im jealous u look more mexican than me jajaj

Comment

Working...
                      X