X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    It's on my profile b.

where on you profile? I just went there and nada....don't see it.........but I am dying bout this kat though

holy****kkkkkk......................I just can't stop laughin............true story!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
      Why don't you post your picture up then? Are you man enough to do it?
      Umm.....yeah dude.......posting a picture on a forum PROOVES MY MANHOOD............****KKKK your stupid.......and ******ed looking too.......hahahaha...........FYI my pic is already on my sigy...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        where on you profile? I just went there and nada....don't see it.........but I am dying bout this kat though

holy****kkkkkk......................I just can't stop laughin............true story!!!!!!!!!
        Yeah, that pic is kinda funny...lol...I admit that. Where is your picture? I guess this thread is not gonna work. Nobody is willing to post their picture

Comment

• Last edited by DeelDough; 10-06-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

where on you profile? I just went there and nada....don't see it.........
            WTF? either your computer is old as fuck, or your browser has some problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              Props to you my man.....which one are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                WTF? either your computer is old as fuck, or your browser has some problems.
                If you call a Dell Precision M4500 beast of a machine old I guess.........hahaha could be the connection......here at work they fuk with us like that..........oh well.........

Comment

If you call a Dell Precision M4500 beast of a machine old I guess.........hahaha could be the connection......here at work they fuk with us like that..........oh well.........
                  Nah man, I can't see his picture either....although I've already seen it before...He really does look Mexican....lol

Comment

Props to you my man.....which one are you?
                    My bad I forgot to say , the one in the middle(bulls shirt)

Comment

Yeah, that pic is kinda funny...lol...I admit that. Where is your picture? I guess this thread is not gonna work. Nobody is willing to post their picture
                      my pic is already on my sigy..........where it's been for ever.....god damn son.......youever hear of the saying.....

Dont' throw stones if you live in a glass house??????????

o

No hables is tienes cola que te pisen.........

****kkk.......I swear..........I just can't stop laughin at you right now........jezuz krist....................hahahahahahahahahahahahha ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X