This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    And if you don't know now you know NUCCA!!!!!!! ahahhahahahah you aint ever heard of Notorious BIG?????
    Damn Ric, one would think that because you're from the southwest you would be a big fan of 2Pac and not Biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
      Damn Ric, one would think that because you're from the southwest you would be a big fan of 2Pac and not Biggie.
      Huge fan of Pac......one of my fav rappers of all time.......that's no lie......but I dig B.I.G. too..........I never bought into that West Vs East bull****......good **** is good ****..........

but apparently Tormenta del Desierto is not much of a fan....hahhahha

Comment

Huge fan of Pac......one of my fav rappers of all time.......that's no lie......but I dig B.I.G. too..........I never bought into that West Vs East bull****......good **** is good ****..........

but apparently Tormenta del Desierto is not much of a fan....hahhahha
        I was all for west coat vs east coast when I was a kid. I still don't like biggie. Then I started to listen to down south rap only 'cause that's where I stay.

Now as a grown up I listen to lyrics and most of the cats that I'm feeling right now are underground rappers from NY. I got mad love for Pac though.

for some reason I just don't think Strom likes banda music or B.I.G

Comment

I was all for west coat vs east coast when I was a kid. I still don't like biggie. Then I started to listen to down south rap only 'cause that's where I stay.

Now as a grown up I listen to lyrics and most of the cats that I'm feeling right now are underground rappers from NY. I got mad love for Pac though.

for some reason I just don't think Strom likes banda music or B.I.G
          no he hates banda or any mexican music. He like porteguese and rock

Comment

Nope....but I can tell you I've gotten more ass in the last month than you have gotten since you hit puberty.....(based on your pics Im going under the assumption that was last year right??)

And if you don't know now you know NUCCA!!!!!!! ahahhahahahah you aint ever heard of Notorious BIG?????

What do you listen to Banda Music???

so post a pic of your ex b!tch.....I wanna see what kinda ass you pull.....
            Yeah well you haven't posted no pictures of yourself or any of your chicks for that matter....you have no room to talk and will not be taken seriously until you do either or......anything you say will be considered cheap talk until you post some pictures.

On the other hand, I have posted pictures of my wife( she is not my ex) and I. I back up my claims with proof

I like Classic Rock and some Rock en Espanol.

Ask Gecko and he will tell you how my wife looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              Yeah well you haven't posted no pictures of yourself or any of your chicks for that matter....you have no room to talk and will not be taken seriously until you do either or......anything you say will be considered cheap talk until you post some pictures.

On the other hand, I have posted pictures of my wife( she is not my ex) and I. I back up my claims with proof

I like Classic Rock and some Rock en Espanol.

If you don't post pix of your wife right now....in this thread.....on your very next reply....you are a certified pu$$y........that's a true story.........so lets see

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                You're such an @sshole, it's spelled GEKKO.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                Gordon Gekko is a fictional character and the main antagonist of the 1987 film Wall Street and the antihero of the 2010 film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,[2] both by director Oliver Stone. Gekko was portrayed by actor Michael Douglas, in a performance that won him an Oscar for Best Actor for the first movie

Comment

You're such an @sshole, it's spelled GEKKO.
                  He cant get anything right can he Let alone the right stance on illegal immigration

Comment

• Whats wrong with banda music?

Comment

• Underboss, if you want to continue working in the Hispanic Affairs divsion of my Public Relations firm, you're gonna have to trim that beard.

Comment

Working...
                      X