This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    I know bro it's all in good fun...I think slick is taking too serious though....but it's cool and funny to me.

I don't see what the big deal about posting a picture is...I mean a couple of guys did already and what can they possibly do with it? Photoshop it? That ain't a bog deal for me TBH. But I guess it's better to be safe since anything can happen so I somewhat understand. But I think there might be other reasons...maybe they are hiding something???lol

Nah man, I ain't boasting I'm just responding with the truth. It's not like I made a thread " I pull a lot of girls". I just responded to their insecure comments about me with the truth, it may be arrogant or cocky but it's the truth.

I just thought it was cool to know how some of the posters we chat with here actually look like. I guess I am very secure with myself and not everyone feels the same.

That's why your ma boy Victor!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Desert Storm, no offense homie but you look straight up mexican. and you should be proud and never ashamed of it. Unfortunately you'll probably take offense and deny it.
      Hmmm...of course I do....I have Mexican blood in me what else would I look like? Why would that be offensive to me?It's like telling an African-American that he looks black.....what else would he look like?

When have I ever said I look otherwise? It's like why would I post my pictures if I was ashamed of it...I don't get it.

I will tell you this though, I'm a good looking Hispanic....and of course I don't look like the Southern Mexicans but more of the Northern type of Mexicans. I am light skinned and my grandparents were from Portugal. They were very white with colored eyes.

But I am proud of my Portugese and Mexican blood and very proud of being an American.

Comment

• Desert is a confused kid, It's ok I have seen it many times. He has been conditioned to believe that it's the immigrants who are taking advantage of the system but doesn't see why they come here and that it's the American companies who continue to hire them that he should be angry at.

He's directing his anger towards the wrong group of people. Just like most gringos do because they watch and listen to FoxNews all day long and buy into the BS that the U.S is somehow being invaded by these people.

Refusing to acknowledge that it's a symbiotic relationship between the two groups, one is benefiting because it gets good, cheap labor which helps the economy, the other because it gets jobs that help pay for their families well being.

I agree there is an immigration problem but that's only because it's not regulated, we should do like Saudi Arabia and have a workers program and document all the people here just for work and that way we can secure the border and know who is here and who isn't.

Instead people like Desert (who is Mexican that's what makes it so bad) just wants to call them criminals because they are breaking a law that the U.S refuses to enforce because it understands it's NEED for cheap labor in an economy like this one.

I'm not speaking on this s.hit anymore, I'm done. If the young vato wants to think he's a gavacho, then let him. If he wants to think the white man thinks of him as an equal, he will learn that lesson the hard way one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          and the hits keep on coming!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, the second picture is actually an accurate description of me...lol....I use to be a meat cutter for Costco. They were more of your high-end cuts though, Prime Filet Mignon, Ribeye and New York steaks for the most part.

That was one of the best job I've ever had, very good pay too.

Comment

That's why your ma boy Victor!!!!
            Hey your my boy too..lol...we are both fans of the Lakers

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                I know bro it's all in good fun...I think slick is taking too serious though....but it's cool and funny to me.

I don't see what the big deal about posting a picture is...I mean a couple of guys did already and what can they possibly do with it? Photoshop it? That ain't a bog deal for me TBH. But I guess it's better to be safe since anything can happen so I somewhat understand. But I think there might be other reasons...maybe they are hiding something???lol

Nah man, I ain't boasting I'm just responding with the truth. It's not like I made a thread " I pull a lot of girls". I just responded to their insecure comments about me with the truth, it may be arrogant or cocky but it's the truth.

I just thought it was cool to know how some of the posters we chat with here actually look like. I guess I am very secure with myself and not everyone feels the same.
                Nah bro I wasn't referring to you about the boasting or anyone for that matter. What I meant to say was since i'm not posting a pic, I would find it pretty lame if I was boasting about that. Do you know what I mean? Nah bro props to you, pretty bold for doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicali View Post
                  Nah bro I wasn't referring to you about the boasting or anyone for that matter. What I meant to say was since i'm not posting a pic, I would find it pretty lame if I was boasting about that. Do you know what I mean? Nah bro props to you, pretty bold for doing it.
                  Victor AKA DeserStorm AKA Juan Perez.......AKA eeeeessseeeee miiiiii taaaaaaquueeeroooooo.......sure is "bold" hahahhaha

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-08-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

good stuff man

Comment

• my boy desertstorm after everyone is finished roasting him .

Comment

Working...
                      X