This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuv303
    Maddux was born on April 14, 1966, the same day as former Braves teammate David Justice. He is married to Kathy; the couple has 2 children; a daughter, Amanda "Paige" (born 12/9/93), and a son, "Satchel" Chase Maddux.In his 2009 book, "The Annual Baseball Gold Mine" baseball statistics guru Bill James found Maddux to be far and away the most underrated player in baseball history. The methodology for this included the fact that though Maddux only won 20 games twice, he five times won 19 games. He also had only one season of 200 or more strikeouts but had seasons of 199, 198 and 197 respectively which diminished his reputation as a strikeout pitcher. In addition to that James also argued that although he had 18 seasons of 200 or more innings pitched, he also had three seasons of 199.1, 198 and 194 innings pitched
    WTF are you talking about?

Comment

• i can bring back the brown pinoy *******.... anyway here is a pic of peykpeyks castrated ***** so he can have ******* sex wid his idol pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
        no ****

Comment

• The Hispanic Lounge is as dead as Lindsay Lohans self respect.

We gotta keep it more active putos, Or should I keep making hate threads?

If not, You guys should check out the boxing chat Sicario made, It's much better than postin btw.

http://www.chatzy.com/162226049357

Comment

• Yes, create more DRAMAZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              Yes, create more DRAMAZ.
              What for? I've already owned most of these Welfare,plea bargain to the military "please daddy America feed me" Ricans .

Comment

• i wish there some argentines in here, those che talking talk alot of racist ****..

Comment

• Seems like coma.

Comment

• Nobody is posting on here anymore.

Comment

• I know Raba and it pains me as a pretend Rican.

Comment

Working...
                      X