This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    whats up guys, been really busy lately at my shop. saw the russion double amputee run on the olympics at my local restaurant.
    pretty amazing!

Comment

• Manaic is a fucking faggot

Comment

• mexican girl going for the bronze in tae kwon do\

andddddd she lost
        Last edited by Sifo; 08-08-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• damn, so how's the medal count look like now for the latin countries? mexico has no gold medals right? a bunch of silver in diving i assume. i forgot if it was male or womens springboard diving, but a mexican was leading in the 3rd or 4th heat and literally gave the position away by doing an easy dive. he/she could have grabbed another medal for mexico. also, mexico/brazil for gold in football? who is excited? what time is it exactly?

Comment

• chiguy are you a cubs or a sox fan?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                chiguy are you a cubs or a sox fan?
                sox fan but i haven't been paying attention to the season lately. glad they beat the yankees some few games back though...what about you? what's your team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catalunya
                  lmlknkjnkn kjnjkn
                  Dumb ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    sox fan but i haven't been paying attention to the season lately. glad they beat the yankees some few games back though...what about you? what's your team?
                    dont like baseball just wanted to ask cuz i seen a documentary on that cubs fan that caught the foul ball and people in chicago wanted to lynch him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                      dont like baseball just wanted to ask cuz i seen a documentary on that cubs fan that caught the foul ball and people in chicago wanted to lynch him lol
                      steve bartman? yeah that was pretty funny. cubs weren't going to do anything anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X