This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    i'm not sure how many more olympians mexico has yet to compete, but scooping up silver and bronze medals isn't that bad. it's better than not winning any at all. the divers last night should've won gold imo though, they had most difficult looking dives and executed them nicely. i had my hopes up for argentina doing good in basketball but they just lost to the french today. hopefully the last mexican in boxing goes far. i know some cubans will grab gold this year, hopefully there's a puerto rican or other latino in there too. it'd be nice to see that happen. is there one or two chicanos for team USA in boxing? what happen to that female boxer, isn't she mexican/american or no?
    yep the mexican dudes were doing dives with a much higher grade of difficulty

Comment

• http://www.london2012.com/country/me...day/index.html
      this website lets you see the athletes that are competing that day for each country

Comment

• 3 o clock pacific time another mexican team is competing in the dives they should take a medal hopefully its gold

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          not gonna lie this sounded pretty good
          I know, Hardstyle is badass but I don't listen to it that often.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            women? i saw the men win it last night, they fell short of gold to china. i thought they deserved it. if you can, look up their round 4 dive, imo it was sick.

anyone watching the boxing bouts? they just finished, this puerto rican just lost to some czech guy. the cubans i saw today, soto and iglesias, are beasts. there were some good fights today. tomorrow is going to be good. the only mexican left, in the bantamweight div., is going to fight. his group looks like the toughest one, he's got a cuban, american, brazilian, kazakh, and russian in with him. joseph diaz jr (USA) vs lazaro alvarez (CUB) tomorrow is going to be sick.

http://www.london2012.com/boxing/sch...t/all-day.html
            I watched this morning the fight of Verdejo, the boricua, and he looked good. Very solid for a teenager. Unfortunately he is fighting Lomachenko next and that kid is the number 1 in that division. I am rooting for the boricua. Hard task but if he pulls the upset, the kid might win us gold. We have two more boxers, in their teens, hopefully they do very good.

Asians are dominating olympics. I dont know, but America, the real America not US, needs to step up and start winning.

Comment

• Comment

• Just got back from Mexico this week. ****ing nuts, shot out on my block 2 nights before I left.

Comment

• mexico wins another bronze in womens 3m springboard china took silver and gold.... we need some golds already hopefully in tae kwon do well get some

Comment

• anyone catch the card on telefutura last night? diego magdaleno, jose benavidez, and saul rodriguez fought last night. magdaleno dominated and actually stopped his guy. benavidez did the same, it's crazy to think that kid is only 20. such a bright future for him.

Comment

• whats up guys, been really busy lately at my shop. saw the russion double amputee run on the olympics at my local restaurant.

Comment

Working...
                      X