This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    maidana is a crude fighter and needs help landing his shots. khan fought on the back foot their whole fight and alexander boxed. If khan had gone and traded like he did tonight no doubt he would of gotten knocked out. garcia sucks too but he is more explosive than maidana but maidana is the bigger puncher. Would love to see them fight
    wasn't maidana landing overhand rights throughout the fight or no? or was that the shot that eventually landed and had khan on queer street? yeah, i think that is the fight gbp does next unless they have to give ajose olusegun his waited shot at that wbc title. not sure who wins between maidana and garcia, but i know matthysse beats them both. wish gbp would do that next. matthysse deserves a title shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      wasn't maidana landing overhand rights throughout the fight or no? or was that the shot that eventually landed and had khan on queer street? yeah, i think that is the fight gbp does next unless they have to give ajose olusegun his waited shot at that wbc title. not sure who wins between maidana and garcia, but i know matthysse beats them both. wish gbp would do that next. matthysse deserves a title shot.
      Maidana only caught him in the latter rounds bc khan was running and hugging and bc of cortez. Khan fought the fight he should of fought tonight as well. He was making garcia look like an amature up until the knock down. Garcia got into his head and made khan want to go for the ko. But matthyse rapes them all. I want to see maidana garcia just for giggles. I think it would be a good fight.

Comment

• Khan walked right into that left hook lol. I'm glad Garcia did what he did. For Today, only Today, he is Boricua in my book lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

4:00

Comment

• brits mad as hell.

let's watch it again.

Comment

• esta pelea demostro, que el boxeo es un gran deporte y en realidad un arte, me da gusto que alla ganado garcia y tambien me gustaron las palabras que dijo su padre..........

Comment

• watch this fellas .... and she doesn't need a ridiculous "ghetto donk booty" to be fine

Comment

• Manaic, why don't you ever post some fine black women? It's like you have something against them.

Say no to racism.

Comment

• I, nor any of my brethren are mad as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X