X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• el puto de ric got bannned lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Jtc says he doesnt know..... he said the spanish thread got deleted aswell...... maybe its related
      What spanish thread and who is jtc?

Comment

• I'm the only poster with 14 Trillion points

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          never heard of her before, but since i just saw she's a singer/songwriter, it reminded me of another white girl in christina perri. i think she's really pretty/cute.

she did an anthem for klitschko/chisora recently i think.

hmmm id spark that biich out.....

Comment

• she's cute bruh...

and damn, how'd those two get banned? was it something in the spanish thread since it got deleted. at least it ain't a perma ban. wonder if we could make another thread like that. i liked the concept of spanish only. it is what it is.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I'm the only poster with 14 Trillion points

yeah a lot of members have shit load of points now, it's pretty crazy. TBS has like septillion,
            Last edited by chiguy91; 03-06-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

yeah a lot of members have shit load of points now, it's pretty crazy. TBS has like septillion,
              yea.... there was somewhat of a gap between posters who had a bunch of points and posters who didn't....
              I happen to be one of the few that earned most of the points I had....
              unlike alot of other posters..

most of the Mods have a shit load of points and Karma...

Comment

• yeah it's pretty crazy how much points are on this board now. i've seen some older members in a thread once say they once reset things. i'm not sure what they meant, but i'm guessing like karma rep or points? i wonder if they'd do that again or what. imagine all of our points or karma rep vanishing or something....damn.

Comment

yeah it's pretty crazy how much points are on this board now. i've seen some older members in a thread once say they once reset things. i'm not sure what they meant, but i'm guessing like karma rep or points? i wonder if they'd do that again or what. imagine all of our points or karma rep vanishing or something....damn.
                  yea points got reset ......hope that doesn't happen anytime soon

Comment

• thoughts on this? you guys think it'll be funny?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X