X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    haha....yeah he made fun of one of the nsb mods i think and the admins warned him or something. but yeah, he didn't listen he just kept acting like how he did, by replying with and stuff.
    yo no creo que ellos vienen aqui a ver que estamos hablando de. es mas relajado en este foro, me encanta.
    They do come and check what we post. The other day i started a thread and asked why Hi-Dro got banned and who snitched . They came in here and deleted it. Yo por eso ya estoy posting mas en otro boxing site que en este.. A Los mods les vale verga los Mexicanos aqui, People can say what they want about Mexicans on here, I mean racist ****t and los Mods no hacen nada, pero si uno dice algo igual, they ban the Mexican first!!
    Creo que ellos entran en unos threads porque tienen las palabras "prohibición" y "por qué" en ella.tambien puede ser que ellos usan el "nuevos mensajes" en la parte superior de la navegacion, arriba de la pagina. eso muestra todos los mensajes nuevos en todos los foros, es lo que yo uso.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
      Lmao i remember when playerpimp got banned like five times in a week one for each day of the week lol. Chiguy the reason the mods started coming here was cuz certain posters in here called reed a ni****
      Naw only banned two or 3 times i believe. But i never called him that. But who are you bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        Naw only banned two or 3 times i believe. But i never called him that. But who are you bro?
        what do u mean who am i. Didnt maniac say u used a racial slur wih a mod that can ban u.Capo def did call reed that though

Comment

• Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          he's _ajax_ or vermin if that's how you spell it. i was wondering who he was too until i heard his warriors song on his profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            he's _ajax_ or vermin if that's how you spell it. i was wondering who he was too until i heard his warriors song on his profile.
            lol mistery solved now i have a star wars name

Comment

• he needs to stop changing his name,

bets,vets, vermin,ajax, Sifo Dyas

Comment

lol mistery solved now i have a star wars name
                what was your username before you got the ban hammer?

Comment

what do u mean who am i. Didnt maniac say u used a racial slur wih a mod that can ban u.Capo def did call reed that though
                  naw might of called him a chango or sumtin but nothing to racial

Comment

• Ive never been baned chiguy at least not this account i change my name to pay homenage to my favorite characters from my favorite movies but i should just keep one to make a "name" for myself & lmao at playapimp chango isnt racial? Lol

Comment

• wtf has anyone seen this shit

Comment

Working...
                      X