• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=467217

it is done

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
      I dont think any one is gonna beat your first set of twins.......

Comment

• Lauren Sanchez Fox 11 News.............

Comment

• I normally don't watch novelas because I think they're really gay but I watch Teresa because of the main actress.

Angelique Boyer, 22, French of Mexican parents. I dated an American blonde who had eyes that looked similar to Ms.Boyer's eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
            I normally don't watch novelas because I think they're really gay but I watch Teresa because of the main actress.

Angelique Boyer, 22, French of Mexican parents. I dated an American blonde who had eyes that looked similar to Ms.Boyer's eyes.

is that the same person? whatevs.........she fine :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              shes one of those disney chicks like selena gomez, shes sings and acts.. i could careless what she does, i just want her to suck my ****
              lol no disrespect but you said "i could careless what she does" yet you named 3 things about her i think you do care

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                lol no disrespect but you said "i could careless what she does" yet you named 3 things about her i think you do care
                Pix of GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  i know what shes does cause i watch tv... but i dont care that she does

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                    i know what shes does cause i watch tv... but i dont care that she does
                    ese guey VV

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X