• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    its free man

http://imageshack.us/?no_multi=1

upload it and copy IMG
    Nah I know it's free im just too lazy to do it hahhaha......

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post

Dude right??? looks like she is some type of cheerleader or something....that gives me an idea.....

who wants to be an E-millionaire?????

I put a bounty on this broad's head.............first poster to get at least 5 more pictures of this broad.....AND a name...........gets a Milli Epoints from me.........true story!!!
      This lazy eyed puta is a model for Cerveza Sol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveler1 View Post
        This lazy eyed puta is a model for Cerveza Sol.
        Lazy eye??? she has eyes????? hahaahha

Comment

• I was in PR this past week I got to say damn every the girls working in Mcdonalds are fine. Mexican girls are hot to I live RGV there alot hot chicks but there also alot fat ones to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
            I was in PR this past week I got to say damn every the girls working in Mcdonalds are fine. Mexican girls are hot to I live RGV there alot hot chicks but there also alot fat ones to lol
            but u know the valley girls are better than them island girls. you know it. you're pride won't let you admit it homie. hahaha! i go to the valley, at a mall and i leave with my neck aching!! haha!

Comment

• Enjoy this guys, didnt get a chance to see all 70, but a pretty good list so far
              http://www.autoinfection.com/top-70-mexican-girls/

Comment

• They added Angelique Boyer. She's hot as fuck but she's not Mexican. She has lived here for a long time but I think she's French. Nice list though.

Comment

• ewwwww

Comment

• well that bitc* sure is hella fuc*n ugly. but other chicks make up for her uglynessess.

Comment

• what chick? cant see the pic

Comment

Working...
                      X