Collapse
No announcement yet.

***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was in Las fea mas bella, Mexican telenovelas.

Google her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      She was in Las fea mas bella, Mexican telenovelas.

Google her.
      No idea what the hell that is but you best believe imma google her ass!!!!wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        Here is another one for you jotos.....

Thalia
        ahhh thalia, i went to one of her concerts in estadio de beisbol monterrey back in the 90s and since it was cheap we bought tix in the 3rd road, she was wearing a mini and the stage was like 6ft tall so we took a lot of pics, well, it seems that she didnt shave her chango coz in the pics you can see a bunch of pubes on the sides of her bikini, lol!!!

my most prized possession...

true story...

2 weeks later we went to el palenque de la expo de guadalupe and elizabeth aguilar pulled me from the crowd to sing with her "hermoso carino"

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
          ahhh thalia, i went to one of her concerts in estadio de beisbol monterrey back in the 90s and since it was cheap we bought tix in the 3rd road, she was wearing a mini and the stage was like 6ft tall so we took a lot of pics, well, it seems that she didnt shave her chango coz in the pics you can see a bunch of pubes on the sides of her bikini, lol!!!

my most prized possession...

true story...

2 weeks later we went to el palenque de la expo de guadalupe and elizabeth aguilar pulled me from the crowd to sing with her "hermoso carino"

pics or it didnt happen....btw, back in the early 90's girls didnt shave!

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            pics or it didnt happen....btw, back in the early 90's girls didnt shave!
            i know they didnt shave, i spit my fair share of pelos back then... lol

pics are in a box somewhere in my parents home in monterrey, it did happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              Aleida Nuñez, Mexican actress.

She bad son .

You mean she does all that dirrty stuff for teh $$$?? Dayum, I doubt any of them h0es in this thread wouldn't....

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                i know they didnt shave, i spit my fair share of pelos back then... lol

pics are in a box somewhere in my parents home in monterrey, it did happen
                Find that **** son!!!!! yo could be sittin on a gold mine!!!!!! ahhahha

Comment

• Lord have mercy

Comment

• Im on this right now.........damn she fine!!!!!!!!!! fuken Nelo

Comment

• Name please?

Comment

Working...
                      X