Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        god damn who is this?
        Barbara Mori ..

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post

Is this all the same broad???? godda........I say........goddddammn........is she a playboy model??? jija del Maiz....esta buenisima!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            Is this all the same broad???? godda........I say........goddddammn........is she a playboy model??? jija del Maiz....esta buenisima!!!!!!
            Jija de maiz? Well which one is it? Are you a paisa or a gangster....or maybe both?

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post

I like them tetas.

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              Jija de maiz? Well which one is it? Are you a paisa or a gangster....or maybe both?
              Strom, you're still mad because Ric made fun of you? If I clearly remember you started it so STFU!

Stop dissing this man over some bull****. I bet he's far more educated and has a better job than you. BTW, he's an American just like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                Turns out Galletas (according to boss) is white people.........
                Cookie in English or American slang means puzzy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cookie

Scroll down to the second definition.

Comment

• Originally posted by -:peeright:DesertStorm- View Post
                  Im your daddy PUTA.............you a glutton for punishment arent ya???? hahhaha....OK HERE YOU GO.........

CHINGA TU PUTA CAGADA RANCIA MADRE ...........

oye hablando de putas........how come your wife cheated on you?? was it cuz you have a small dick??? I keep hearing all these dudes post on here about how she cheated on you and played you the fool.....how come????

Comment

• Here we go again .

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                      Here we go again .
                      You know the funny thing is......that the internet is such an ez way to talk ****....from time to time I like to indulge simple minded folks like this tard......most of the time im not in the mood though.....I keep it hella cool with most of the board.....so I don't got "e beef" with too many folks......

but I take pleasure in knowing that this kat and 99.9% of the people on here who do attempt to talk **** to me... would **** they pans if they were next to me in a dark alley.....and would never in a million years say a goddamn thing to my face....hahhahha.......true story.........

that's why you gotta love the safety of the internet!!!!! hahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X