No announcement yet.

***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Hhahaha.........that ugly ***** was your cum bucket??? I wouldn't brag....ahhahahah

oh yeah ..........CHINGA TU PUTA GUANGA MADRE!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah........

dude your too ez........hahaha tooo damn ez!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahhaha
    Porque no subes una foto de la tuya....si es que tienes pinche mojado......tu madre es una perra, ramera, y puerca....jajajaja

Comment

• My boy Desert is a marked man on this forum .

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Porque no subes una foto de la tuya....si es que tienes pinche mojado......tu madre es una perra, ramera, y puerca....jajajaja
        Good job little buddy!!!!!!! your Mojado side is really showing through!!!! atta boy........

DesertStorm......:aaaaaaww...you mad??? hahahaha well still chingas a tu putisima caliente prostituta madre......hahahahhahahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          My boy Desert is a marked man on this forum .

You fuk with the bull you get the horns........boooya!!! hahahhaha

Comment

• It's not that, you people attack him because he's proud of being an american . you can't do anything about it, let the man represent whatever he wants to represent. .

Comment

It's not that, you people attack him because he's proud of being an american . you can't do anything about it, let the man represent whatever he wants to represent. .
              Hahahhaa you want in on this too??? I could give a fuk bout what he represents or not....matter of fact it's legit he wants to take a stand....but between you and I he could die tomorrow and I'd still be fuken bitches tomorrow so what he does or does not do says or does not say....or stands for or does not stand for has zero bearing on me.....

my whole **** with him is on a one on one basis....nothing to do with his points of view....just like fuken with the meek and weak...like him...

so I'd say stay out of it so you and I don't end up on the same boat.....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 07-15-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Son, you don't want to fuck with me....

Comment

• things are getting too heated over some coconut ass wife beater....relax... mentally ******ed people shouldnt be taken so seriously.... fuk desert ***** and lets get on with our lives

Comment

It's not that, you people attack him because he's proud of being an american . you can't do anything about it, let the man represent whatever he wants to represent. .
                    What the hell? Now you like DesertStrom? I thought you didn't like him because he was a coconut.

Comment

Son, you don't want to fuck with me....
                      or maybe you don't wanna fuk with me....

in either event...

if you stay out of desertstorms beef with everyone else we won't have to worry bout who doesn't wanna fuk with who....we can still be legit and keep gwakin at fine as latinas all day like we have been...and leave it at that...

Comment

Working...
                      X