Collapse
No announcement yet.

***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i like the most about Desert's wife is her large thick aztec nose .

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      At my age? LOL!

Poet
      ahhhhhhhhhhh............DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN DUDE!!!! hahahhaha your gross!!!!!!! hahahhahahhahhaa

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Bro, she is not my ex...we are still married and are currently working things out. But yeah, I am realistic and understand that to many guys she will not be as good looking as others but hey, to me she is the most beautiful woman on earth. But I just like to **** around with the fool xcaret.
        Lets see a pic..........chinga tu madre.........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Lets see a pic..........chinga tu madre.........
          Pinche mojado hijo de tu perra madre....I have already posted a few pictures of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            What i like the most about Desert's wife is her large thick aztec nose .
            aztec nose? wtf? lol.....

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
            Pinche mojado hijo de tu perra madre....I have already posted a few pictures of her.
            thats the problem coconut, you think every mexican is a mojado... and then you wonder why people are protesting the law, stupid hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
              Hhahaha.........that ugly ***** was your cum bucket??? I wouldn't brag....ahhahahah

oh yeah ..........CHINGA TU PUTA GUANGA MADRE!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah........

dude your too ez........hahaha tooo damn ez!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                aztec nose? wtf? lol.....

alot of Native Americans have those thick-wide noses, i don't know why but whenever i see a girl with it it turns me on .

Comment

alot of Native Americans have those thick-wide noses, i don't know why but whenever i see a girl with it it turns me on .
                  ah now i see what u mean...

btw: desert storm is killing this thread, get that coconut the fuk out of here... shouldnt that piece of **** be watching blonde girls getting fuked by black guys?

Comment

asi???

hahhahah a just bull****n' dawgy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      ah now i see what u mean...

btw: desert storm is killing this thread, get that coconut the fuk out of here... shouldnt that piece of **** be watching blonde girls getting fuked by black guys?
                      Desert Strom..........chinga tu apestoza podrida cula madre!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X