***THE OFFICIAL Thread for Las Latinas mas buenas (The Finest Latinas)***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
    What about Nina Sky?

thought this broad was black.......what is she PR???

Comment

• ^ sometimes you be saying the most stupid **** i've seen ....

do they look black to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        thought this broad was black.......what is she PR???
        Yes sir. They're twins (Nicole and Natalie) and they do sound black but look LAtino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          ^ sometimes you be saying the most stupid **** i've seen ....

do they look black to you?
          Dude I've never seen them before in my life.....how the fuk im I supposed to know she aint black.....she sounds blaker than a muthafuaka in her MUSIC....no lie she sound black as fuk.....you ever heard her ****??? that was the first time I ever actually seen the broad.....of course once I see her I can tell she aint black....but I though she was black based on her music....the other kat who replied got it.....soooooooo.......maybe the stupid boot is on the other foot huh??? hahahhahha

Comment

• last song i heard of them was in 04 and they ain't sound black to me :neutral:.

maybe NOW they do, but since i don't pay attention to the wack music they play on mainstream i didn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              last song i heard of them was in 04 and they ain't sound black to me :neutral:.

maybe NOW they do, but since i don't pay attention to the wack music they play on mainstream i didn't know.
              And if you don't knooooooooooow now you knooooooooooooow nugg!!!! hahahha........

Nah but since you don't like wack music then what do you get down to??? these broads??

hahahhaa

Comment

And if you don't knooooooooooow now you knooooooooooooow nugg!!!! hahahha........

Nah but since you don't like wack music then what do you get down to??? these broads??

hahahhaa
                omg you just posted all three bitches i fuken hate with a passion....

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  omg you just posted all three bitches i fuken hate with a passion....
                  NO ****?????????hahhaha I did a google search for Mexican women singers.......and these came up........why you hate the bitches??? they can't sing????

Comment

NO ****?????????hahhaha I did a google search for Mexican women singers.......and these came up........why you hate the bitches??? they can't sing????
                    they sing like **** and think they are all that when they are not.... nasty skank...

with that said i'd still fuk thalia and paulina and strangle them

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      they sing like **** and think they are all that when they are not.... nasty skank...

with that said i'd still fuk thalia and paulina and strangle them
                      Well the must be doing something right if they are the first thing that pops up on a google search...hahaha........i'd do all three of them no lie!!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X