Fiba Americas 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiba Americas 2009

We (Puerto Rico) are the Host country.

North,Central,South America get ready to taste Boricua Basketball.

its starts the 26th of August.

Nice, the last time Mexico played PR, Mexico got the upset....hehehe

Comment

u sure you wanna go there

Aunke admito, el equipo de Mexico ha mejorado mucho, tambien jugo muy bien en el mundial.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        I like the fact that that 5 of our 9 centrobasket golds where won in Mexico....

But seriously I think we will take this Fiba Americas for our 4th gold.

O yeah we sent our B team to play 2 friendlies against Venezuela in Isla Margarita and they came with a 1-1 record winning the first game 85-80 and losing the second 62-44.

Now we will play the dominicans at Dominican Republic with almost our complete team minus Our center Peter John Ramos who is at the doctors getting checked.

Comment

lol that **** was an one in a million.

it was a fluke and we didn't even had our complete team and we still ended up 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            lol that **** was an one in a million.

it was a fluke and we didn't even had our complete team and we still ended up 3rd.
            Hey that's wahy it was a surprise. I know PR is good in b-ball, that's why it was great to see the little guys from Mexico hustling out there.

Any time Mexico can beat PR in basketball or baseball it's great because those are sports Mexico doesn't really excell at....

Comment

Hey that's wahy it was a surprise. I know PR is good in b-ball, that's why it was great to see the little guys from Mexico hustling out there.

Any time Mexico can beat PR in basketball or baseball it's great because those are sports Mexico doesn't really excell at....
              No mames guey! Yo se ke lo dices por la rivalidad ke hay entre nosotros debido al boxeo . But its all good bro.

Comment

I respect that.

Comment

Actually, Mexico has a very big pro baseball league. The thing is, the best athletes in Mexico play soccer, not baseball. Even though there have been very good and there are very good Mexican players in the majors.

In the Caribbean World Series, Mexico actually has like 5 titles, so we don't do to bad......

Comment

Actually, Mexico has a very big pro baseball league. The thing is, the best athletes in Mexico play soccer, not baseball. Even though there have been very good and there are very good Mexican players in the majors.

In the Caribbean World Series, Mexico actually has like 5 titles, so we don't do to bad......
                    Honest question, what's Mexico's ranking in soccer, are you guys like top 5 in the world or somwere around?

Comment

Working...
                    X