Rock en Espaņol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
    at the drive in and mars volta are the ****
    mars volta are one of the different bands today.. i havent listened to any of their albums yet thoughbut i respect what they do

Comment

I don't consider The Mars Volta "Rock en Espanol". Yes, they sometimes sing in Spanish but Rock en Espanol is used for bands from Latin America like Mexico, Argentina etc. the only exception being Spain.

Comment

Comment

mana>>>

i went to see PXNDX in monterry last year.... it was crazy... not a biggg bigg fan... but it was nice...

Comment

Mana, Enanitos Verdes, La Secta All Star, Black Guayaba. Those are my favorites spanish bands. Also Robi Draco Rosa, but Robi is in another whole league of his own the guy is crazy but completely genius.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
              I don't consider The Mars Volta "Rock en Espanol". Yes, they sometimes sing in Spanish but Rock en Espanol is used for bands from Latin America like Mexico, Argentina etc. the only exception being Spain.
              I tend to agree, but then again Marso Volta incorporate more latin music than many of the "rock en espanol" bands. Also, Bixler-Zavala and Rodriguez relocated the band and their recording studio from Texas to Mexico. I think the boundries are starting to become blurred. There's a burgeoning indie rock scene in mexico and argentina, i was suprised to discover how many sing in enlgish.

Comment

Last edited by Caxcan; 09-01-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Caxcan; 08-20-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

from puerto rico!!

LA SECTA!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X