No announcement yet.

favorite spanish music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Fácil...Selena normas! Thalía, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, La India, Jennifer Peña y otros son demasiado grandes.....

Poet
    Thalia! Paulina es un poco flaca para mi gusto, me gusta que tengan por donde agarrarlas!

Comment

Fácil...Selena normas! Thalía, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, La India, Jennifer Peña y otros son demasiado grandes.....

Poet
      Paulina Rubio? Thalia? What?????
      Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 08-09-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
        Paulina Rubio? Thalia? What?????
        Never heard of them?

Poet

Comment

Never heard of them?

Poet
          They are beautiful woman but I am not sure of the choice of music. I give you Shakira and Selena have great music and I pretty much know most of their songs (Thanks to my ex playing them all the time) but not sure of the others but hey is your choice of music!

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
            They are beautiful woman but I am not sure of the choice of music. I give you Shakira and Selena have great music and I pretty much know most of their songs (Thanks to my ex playing them all the time) but not sure of the others but hey is your choice of music!
            Well, it's more that I happen to like their voices. If I think someone has a nice voice I'll listen to their stuff even if they are musically mediocre: See Kylie Minogue.

Poet

Comment

Working...
            X