Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song is this beat that slim thug is freestyling to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what song is this beat that slim thug is freestyling to?

imo its one of the best beats i've ever heard.http://download.yousendit.com/6E6A88AE3D455D39

Jay

It's off Jay-Z's Blueprint 2 The Gift and The Curse. It's called U Don't Know (remix, featuring M.O.P.). Download that track Jay's verse is flames. He also has the orginal U Don't Know on the Blueprint 1. The remix is the same for the most, Just Blaze just tweaked the beat somewhat. As a matter of fact download the original one too, that's the whole track with Jay by himself tearin' it up.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
      It's off Jay-Z's Blueprint 2 The Gift and The Curse. It's called U Don't Know (remix, featuring M.O.P.). Download that track Jay's verse is flames. He also has the orginal U Don't Know on the Blueprint 1. The remix is the same for the most, Just Blaze just tweaked the beat somewhat. As a matter of fact download the original one too, that's the whole track with Jay by himself tearin' it up.
      hey i appreciate it. thats a tight ass beat

Comment

No problem. The Blueprint 1, I don't know if you have heard it but the production on that album overall is tight.

Comment

Working...
        X