Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The 1st Hip Hop Album You Bought???...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    Back when the jherri curls were poppin’... good deal...
    I’m old old school. I find a lot of rap the days regurgitated. Some s is great some may be great, but I can’t relate to it.

When I first moved to japan, kool mod dee, they want money was big in the clubs.

I stopped some of my foolishness.

I can’t stand M&M, not cuz he’s white, he’s a lying whiner.
    Nuff said... I’m still known in certain circles, but I stay away.

Btw, I’m a big fan of key & peele, they crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m old old school. I find a lot of rap the days regurgitated. Some s is great some may be great, but I can’t relate to it.

When I first moved to japan, kool mod dee, they want money was big in the clubs.

I stopped some of my foolishness.

I can’t stand M&M, not cuz he’s white, he’s a lying whiner.
      Nuff said... I’m still known in certain circles, but I stay away.

Btw, I’m a big fan of key & peele, they crack me up.
      Did Japan have a hip hop scene back then???...What’s it like now as far as the hip hop scene...or radio???...Em is not even an after thought to me...lol...Key & Peele funny as hell...they’re good for when you’re havin’ a bad day...what’s your fave episode???...

Comment

Did Japan have a hip hop scene back then???...What’s it like now as far as the hip hop scene...or radio???...Em is not even an after thought to me...lol...Key & Peele funny as hell...they’re good for when you’re havin’ a bad day...what’s your fave episode???...
        Hip hop was getting big back to, its big now, with j rap battles. When I was a kid, we called it doinggthe dozens..
        Too many fav eposides, but they are hillarious.

I like the one where they gotta hide from their wife’s to talk chit.
        The other when they are on the slave block, and are not being selected.

Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Hip hop was getting big back to, its big now, with j rap battles. When I was a kid, we called it doinggthe dozens..
          Too many fav eposides, but they are hillarious.

I like the one where they gotta hide from their wife’s to talk chit.
          The other when they are on the slave block, and are not being selected.

Funny.
          Yeah we use to call it joanin’...I gotta few that stand out...def the one where they were scared to call their wives the “B word” like you said...the one when peele shops for a mattress...the laron can’t laugh one...peele orderin’ a foot tryna out do key at the soul food joint...hypotenuse...the hat episode...the nooice episode...and key as the substitute teacher...lol...

Comment

Yeah we use to call it joanin’...I gotta few that stand out...def the one where they were scared to call their wives the “B word” like you said...the one when peele shops for a mattress...the laron can’t laugh one...peele orderin’ a foot tryna out do key at the soul food joint...hypotenuse...the hat episode...the nooice episode...and key as the substitute teacher...lol...
            Agreed.. I also like the substitute teacher calling roll.
            Hilarious.

Comment

Good deal...have any prospects for now...or Hip Hop artists you vibe to???...
              Best rapper I’ve heard that never got a record deal? DZK listen to “Torcher” by him it’s from way back in the days but sick flow and diction. White kid from Virginia that eventually worked with CANIBUS

Comment

Never heard of them...link me to their best work...
                That’s the name of the album the group is Jedi Mind Tricks.

Comment

Not bought, but the first hip hop tape I ever got was a mix-tape my friend made for me. I still remember what it looked like, a clear yellow Memorex cassette tape with yellow spools. It had Mace, Warren G, Dru Down, Lords of the Underground and some other classic 90s stuff on it. I was an awkward little 10 year old white boy, and felt like I was doing something wrong when I put it in my Walkman but I loved it at the same time. Quite thrilling lol.

Comment

Jadakiss- Kiss Tha Game Goodbye Clean Version
                    I'm 29

Comment

Racionais MC's- Sobrevivendo No Inferno (1997)

Comment

Working...
                      X