No announcement yet.

Average Joe - Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Average Joe - Ready

Guys, if you have a minute of spare time, I am looking for feedback from hip hop heads on the second track I have released for public viewing. I am just starting out so any comments on technique / how to make things better will be greatly appreciated.

I can't post the link as I am new on the forum, however, search 'Average Joe - Ready' on YouTube. Apologies I could not make it more convenient.

Originally posted by HipHopAvgJo View Post
    Guys, if you have a minute of spare time, I am looking for feedback from hip hop heads on the second track I have released for public viewing. I am just starting out so any comments on technique / how to make things better will be greatly appreciated.

I can't post the link as I am new on the forum, however, search 'Average Joe - Ready' on YouTube. Apologies I could not make it more convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by HipHopAvgJo View Post

you sound like you rapping to a Metronome and your hand gesture suggest that is in fact how you are rapping even if your not actually using a Metronome, loosen up and flow more naturally.

2nd sounds like you got your rhymes from a book, sounds likes the rhyming words came first and the shit you gonan say 2nd.

Basically very very very elementary style, keep practicing and maybe one day youll evolve. Long road ahead of your doe.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback again man, much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X